Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about 800 behind you in my VIN, but the source code on "my tesla" page doesn't have the word "estimated" anywhere on it. Hmm.

Your sig says "(not cofigured yet)", but I assume that is not up to date because you have a vin. I have vin 40xx and also do not have the word "estimated" in the source code. I am taking delivery in Boston area and have no premium or leather.

I'm about 800 behind you in my VIN, but the source code on "my tesla" page doesn't have the word "estimated" anywhere on it. Hmm.

@gavine seems like our vins are very close. I'm vin# 4927 and as you can see from my signature below I have a 90D on order with no Premium and I do see an estimated of "late April-May". Not sure if I believe but one can hope.

Your sig says "(not cofigured yet)", but I assume that is not up to date because you have a vin. I have vin 40xx and also do not have the word "estimated" in the source code. I am taking delivery in Boston area and have no premium or leather.

I figured it out. I had more than one order and needed to go one page further into mytesla page before looking at source code. My estimated delivery is late April - May.

Interesting, so it seems maybe all the 90Ds are April/May and the 90D without Premium are May/June? Are there any non-prem 90Ds that are April/May?

I'm a 90D without Premium in GA and it says the following.

Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late April - May</p><p

Also notice it says "Late April -May" while others are reporting the verbiage of "April-Early May"
Not sure how Tesla is prioritizing configs but it is very very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

For those of you without premium, did you get leather seats?

Without Premium with Vegan seats here!

I'm a 90D without Premium in GA and it says the following.

Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late April - May</p><p

Also notice it says "Late April -May" while others are reporting the verbiage of "April-Early May"
Not sure how Tesla is prioritizing configs but it is very very interesting.

Mine says (for VIN 18X):
HTML:
<h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4>
<p class="section-description">
    <span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">February 10, 2016</span> - 
    <span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">February 17, 2016</span>
</p>

But my scheduled delivery date is March 30th. So, uh, yeah.
It's possible that there is "old logic" that chugs along based on RN, VIN, config, etc. But I'm not sure how much stock I'd put in it.
Or who knows - maybe for forward-looking dates it is accurate. Ish.

Last edited:
This is the HTML in case you want to doublecheck:

Code:
<fieldset class="pickup-date pickup hidden form-wrapper" id="edit-edd-date-fieldset"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">April - Early May</p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

Thanks, but still no dice. I did a (ctrl-F) to search the page and it's not there. Since others with the same config and similar VINs say April-May, I'm going with that.

I picked-up my Model S on my birthday in 2014. My wife's birthday is in May. Wouldn't it be something if she gets her X on her birthday too?

The great part about mine was that it wasn't supposed to arrive until a couple of days after my birthday. I'm convinced that the DS jumped through hoops to make it happen. I was very grateful and happy about that.

Thanks, but still no dice. I did a (ctrl-F) to search the page and it's not there. Since others with the same config and similar VINs say April-May, I'm going with that.

I picked-up my Model S on my birthday in 2014. My wife's birthday is in May. Wouldn't it be something if she gets her X on her birthday too?

The great part about mine was that it wasn't supposed to arrive until a couple of days after my birthday. I'm convinced that the DS jumped through hoops to make it happen. I was very grateful and happy about that.

Go as far as you can into your mytesla model x page and then check the source code for "estimated delivery". I had the same problem of no word "estimated" in the source code until I went further into the Model X part of mytesla page before checking source code.