Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at your VIN and delivery and dutchinchicago with 49xx in late May\early June, you could have a very rough estimate of 3700 X's in 75 days, or about 1500 a month.

RAMPING speed?

Yesterday my source code showed "March - Early April", today it shows "March 11 - March 18"
VIN # 12xx, Confirmed 12/28/15
P90DL, 22" Onyx Wheels, 6-Seat White Interior, Premium & every other option, factory pickup in CA.

Reached out to my DS yesterday for an update, but haven't heard from him yet.
I hope these "Estimated Delivery" dates are accurate, but it seems odd that I would have an estimated delivery date so soon and haven't heard anything from the DS.

I'm super excited for my friends south of the border!

vandacca...love your province having spent a few weeks on Otter Lake near Parry Sound! Had a delightful conversation today with a B.C. software expert who ended up telling me his product was overkill for what we wanted. He is coming down to see my X...seemed to be more important than getting me to part with $70,000 on software.

Today the page is showing delivery date estimate:
Your estimated delivery date is March 24, 2016 - March 31, 2016. And I had a question to my DS about 6seat vs 7seat and he said nothing can be changed now as they have begun sourcing parts. So, I guess, it's somewhere on the assembly line.

No. I currently put in no financing and no lease, and I haven't been contacted. I sent an email to the DS to ask her if this date is for real, since it's now showing on the page.

I just emailed my DS too to see if it can be trusted. I am now as I type moving funds in place just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

So funny when I called the 800 tesla sales last Friday he said after he spoke with his supervisors it was on the production line. When I talked to my DS on Monday they said no it will be June before I get it. My VIN is 16xx so I am really confused. My delivery now says right on my page not in the code March 24- March 31.

I posted this in the other thread, but I already talked to my DS earlier today and he said 1-3 months before mine enters production. My page says delivery March 24-31st. It's got to be a bug, and people should adjust their expectations accordingly.

My only thing is the supervisor at the 800 tesla said my X was already on the production line last Friday and my DS said the same thing 1-3 months on Monday. But my DS did one thing that was odd at the end of the call she asked me to confirm my registration info for finance which leads me to believe she knows something she wasn't telling me.

My only thing is the supervisor at the 800 tesla said my X was already on the production line last Friday and my DS said the same thing 1-3 months on Monday. But my DS did one thing that was odd at the end of the call she asked me to confirm my registration info for finance which leads me to believe she knows something she wasn't telling me.

Mine told me I could delay my vehicle production a few months if I wanted to wait. So that seemed to imply he wasn't privy to some kind of accelerated production schedule.

I posted this in the other thread, but I already talked to my DS earlier today and he said 1-3 months before mine enters production. My page says delivery March 24-31st. It's got to be a bug, and people should adjust their expectations accordingly.

I can't find it now, but I read somewhere that someone who called DS and was told the same this week to just find out in a few days from the same DS that the previous was not true and delivery is actually going to happen.... I don't mean to get our hopes higher. I guess the only way to find out is to just wait couple more days to see what is going to happen... people report changes in those estimated dates some to the earlier and some to the later... so it is for certain fluid and maybe for certain configurations it may be more fluid. Anyway it seems like a good sign that something is going on and even people are getting calls for deliveries for cars that were in a deep black hole for last 2 months. So something is happening :) We can't be sure anything... website changes is possible that they are working on website too :) lol so we don't look through code for not fully removed info

Yesterday my source code showed "March - Early April", today it shows "March 11 - March 18"
VIN # 12xx, Confirmed 12/28/15
P90DL, 22" Onyx Wheels, 6-Seat White Interior, Premium & every other option, factory pickup in CA.

Reached out to my DS yesterday for an update, but haven't heard from him yet.
I hope these "Estimated Delivery" dates are accurate, but it seems odd that I would have an estimated delivery date so soon and haven't heard anything from the DS.

Now my page shows nothing under "Estimated Delivery". The source code shows no dates after "Estimated Delivery".
About an hour ago the Estimated Delivery dates weren't even hidden, they were clearly displayed on the My Tesla page.

Perhaps the discovery of hidden "Estimated Delivery" dates caused a flood of calls/emails to Tesla and they are hiding the "Estimated Delivery" dates from the "My Tesla" page.
I hope the original dates I saw are still accurate!

Now my page shows nothing under "Estimated Delivery". The source code shows no dates after "Estimated Delivery".
About an hour ago the Estimated Delivery dates weren't even hidden, they were clearly displayed on the My Tesla page.

Perhaps the discovery of hidden "Estimated Delivery" dates caused a flood of calls/emails to Tesla and they are hiding the "Estimated Delivery" dates from the "My Tesla" page.
I hope the original dates I saw are still accurate!
My page still shows the delivery date "March 24 to March 31" as of 10 PM pacific time.