Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like everyone who got a VIN today confirmed in 2016 (and not 2015!). Maybe Tesla is working through the list backwards now :)

Hey, Tesla is giving this "So the last will be first, and the first will be last" thing a try.

Then again, ohmman confirmed a few days after me and didn't get a VIN, so maybe there's a "but the dead last shall remain the dead last" clause on top of that.

I wonder if there really is a delay now with the ultra white interior since Elon tweeted about adding a backing material? And now wondering what that means for those of us who already have a VIN for our ultra-white interior X? Personally, I'm OK if this stalls my order a bit longer as I'd rather have the upgraded seat material installed from the get-go, rather than having to return the car to service later for seat/ upholstery replacement.

My 90D with VIN assigned yesterday is premium, silver 20" wheels, ca delivery in Costa Mesa (I am planning to ask to change it to Fremont once my DS contacts me), with air suspension since it was included. But no Hi Fidelity Audio in my case.... but with towing and subzero packages. All solid black with black on black interior.
So looks like audio had no impact since there are guys who have HiFi Audio package and received VIN.

I confirmed 12/29, reservation 10085. Pearl White 90D with 20" silver wheels, 6 seats, black/carbon, and all options. VIN mid-1500's. Rocklin delivery. Definitely looks like they are moving up local deliveries for an end of Q1 push.