Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that nearly all California owners who stood in line already received access to config? They are only 12 forum members on TMC that confirmed receiving an invite....so this is definitely a very small fraction amongst the bulk of 3 reservation holders.
I would bet that there are more than 12 owners with reservations on the site. Regardless though, if you think that there was a mistake and that you should have been invited to configure then you should call Tesla. Of course, they're probably getting a lot of those calls right about now .....

My invite arrived at 12:25 PM PST earlier today (21Nov2017).
Order completed 14 minutes later (had to scan drivers licenses and insurance cards)

Reservation placed online during the 3/31Reveal event. ORO (Original Roadster Owner)

Model3PurchaseAgreement.jpg

Coincidentally, my iPhone X arrived today. So excited about the Model 3, still haven't unboxed it!

My invite arrived at 12:25 PM PST earlier today (21Nov2017).
Order completed 14 minutes later (had to scan drivers licenses and insurance cards)

Reservation placed online during the 3/31Reveal event. ORO (Original Roadster Owner)

View attachment 261990

Coincidentally, my iPhone X arrived today. So excited about the Model 3, still haven't unboxed it!

Sweet. Thanks for the tip; will have the scans ready!

(Got the iPhone X a couple of weeks ago; in comparison to the Model 3 invite, it's "meh")