Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we click the button to "Hold My Place" because we may want the All Wheel Drive version can we still order any version available when they allow us to configure the "All Wheel Drive" version?
Yes. Clicking hold your place doesn’t actually do anything besides submit your reason for not ordering now. You can still access the design studio and order at anytime. Or hit Hold My Place again.

Received my invite, but not through email. Just logged into myTesla on a hunch and reports that people where able to config even thought hey had not received an invite via email.

Illinois, owner, day 1 reservation online right as Elon revealed the car on stage, at about 130000 reservation (world wide) count on the screen in the background.

From M3C...

"I just talked to Tesla via the customer service number. She SAID that they have sent out config emails to some non-owners near the factory and that they planned on honoring the windows we have from the delivery estimator. I told her I was Texas with a Dec-Feb 18 window. So there is that....with a grain salt"

I Got My Invite!
I hope this is true but I doubt it. Considering the shipping time I would have to get my invitation in the next week or two. I'm not counting on that but I'll be happy if I at least take delivery in March.

upload_2018-1-18_22-8-3.png

I also think if Tesla holds true to the Model 3 like they did with our S delivery timeframe last year, that California people will mostly be invited for delivery at the end of the quarter, so maybe invite in February or March with delivery in March, to make those sales delivery numbers by the end of 1st Qtr. Much easier and quicker to delivery locally as soon as a car get released from the Factory. Anything "in transit" gets counted in the following quarter.

Reactions: Rusty1