Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Contacted by DS to prepare for delivery in late June while the email officially states June-July. One silly thing was that I hadn't filled out my contact info in on My Tesla Account until yesterday, so this may have triggered something.

Anyone else contacted? Timeframe similar?

No VIN yet...

Contacted by DS to prepare for delivery in late June while the email officially states June-July. One silly thing was that I hadn't filled out my contact info in on My Tesla Account until yesterday, so this may have triggered something.

Anyone else contacted? Timeframe similar?

No VIN yet...

Also got a phone call.... end of June early July expected delivery. No VIN .

The Tesla Owners Club of Alberta is hosting an Electric Cart Racing Event (fitting) to be held SIMULTANEOUSLY in both EDMONTON and CALGARY. The Date is May 26th and start time is 1:30pm in Edmonton and 2:00pm in Calgary (check in and prep is 30 minutes prior to race start).

Sign up ASAP on Eventbrite - there are two separate links - one for the Calgary event and one for the Edmonton location.

Edmonton: upload_2018-5-14_18-58-48.pnghttps://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toca-electric-cart-racing-show-…

Calgary: upload_2018-5-14_18-58-48.pnghttps://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toca-electric-cart-racing-show-…

Show up a little early and we will have a little Show & Shine in the parking lot where you can show off your summer rims, latest modifications/improvements, or just learn more about your Tesla!

Open to members and non-members but we are happy to announce a $20 discount for members! (Membership has it's privileges).

The Tesla Owners Club of Alberta is hosting an Electric Cart Racing Event (fitting) to be held SIMULTANEOUSLY in both EDMONTON and CALGARY. The Date is May 26th and start time is 1:30pm in Edmonton and 2:00pm in Calgary (check in and prep is 30 minutes prior to race start).

Sign up ASAP on Eventbrite - there are two separate links - one for the Calgary event and one for the Edmonton location.

Edmonton: View attachment 301221https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toca-electric-cart-racing-show-…

Calgary: View attachment 301222https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toca-electric-cart-racing-show-…

Show up a little early and we will have a little Show & Shine in the parking lot where you can show off your summer rims, latest modifications/improvements, or just learn more about your Tesla!

Open to members and non-members but we are happy to announce a $20 discount for members! (Membership has it's privileges).
Wish I could be there but we have a double header Kart race on that weekend. :(
We don’t have any electric race karts yet. Hope they invent them soon.
Here is a video of one of our races. I’m number 12.

Yes. I ordered a red Model 3 on Wednesday night. Now to wait 4-8 weeks......:D
Congrats to you and everyone else who ordered a Model 3 for the first batch in Alberta! Check out the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta www.teslaownersalberta.com and communicate with us when you are scheduled to pick up your vehicle and we can have a meetup at the Delivery Center to welcome you to the Grid!

Check out Aviva Insurance - they have insurance programs tailored for Tesla owners with more comprehensive coverage. They aren't always the cheapest but the coverage and knowledge of Tesla is often better. InsureMyTesla Powered by Aviva
You should try Dalton Timmins and talk to Lee Stone, got a great price on my Model S and 3. They go through Aviva.

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
Sorry for cross posting from the VIN Assignment thread, but if you use the “shopping cart” method you may already have a VIN. It could change but it’s something (delivery will still hopefully be late June before they end financial Q1 as I haven’t heard otherwise from my DS and don’t want to get my hopes up).

For me it seems:
295XX

Sorry for cross posting from the VIN Assignment thread, but if you use the “shopping cart” method you may already have a VIN. It could change but it’s something (delivery will still hopefully be late June before they end financial Q1 as I haven’t heard otherwise from my DS and don’t want to get my hopes up).

For me it seems:
295XX

Great find.... I'm showing M3-0279xx

I don't think the VIN # is a reflection of when to expect the delivery though.
Higher VIN #'s getting delivered in Ontario from what I saw.

We are still hoping to fill a few more spots this weekend for the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta carting event. If you haven’t signed up yet please do so today - would be great to meet new people and share stories of Tesla experiences while getting in some thrills on the track!

Announcement:

The Tesla Owners Club of Alberta is hosting an Electric Cart Racing Event (fitting) to be held SIMULTANEOUSLY in both EDMONTON and CALGARY. The Date is May 26th and start time is 1:30pm in Edmonton and 2:00pm in Calgary.

Buy tickets on Eventbrite - there are two separate links - one for the Calgary event and one for the Edmonton location.

Edmonton: TOCA Electric Cart Racing + Show & Shine (EDMONTON)

Calgary: TOCA Electric Cart Racing + Show & Shine (CALGARY)

Open to members and non-members with a $20 discount for Members.

Kids are allowed but please check www.speeders.ca for eligibility before registering them.

We are still hoping to fill a few more spots this weekend for the Tesla Owners Club of Alberta carting event. If you haven’t signed up yet please do so today - would be great to meet new people and share stories of Tesla experiences while getting in some thrills on the track!

Announcement:

The Tesla Owners Club of Alberta is hosting an Electric Cart Racing Event (fitting) to be held SIMULTANEOUSLY in both EDMONTON and CALGARY. The Date is May 26th and start time is 1:30pm in Edmonton and 2:00pm in Calgary.

Buy tickets on Eventbrite - there are two separate links - one for the Calgary event and one for the Edmonton location.

Edmonton: TOCA Electric Cart Racing + Show & Shine (EDMONTON)

Calgary: TOCA Electric Cart Racing + Show & Shine (CALGARY)

Open to members and non-members with a $20 discount for Members.

Kids are allowed but please check www.speeders.ca for eligibility before registering them.

How did the event go this weekend? I would have liked to come, but had prior commitments. Are those Speeders Karts half as fun as they look?