Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla PCP Transfer Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I got the Tesla Model S 75D (2018) with free supercharging and connectivity. I got the car on PCP and now am halfway with the payment which means I can either upgrade to another Tesla or let my 4 year contract run it's course and hand back the keys and walk away. However I have been thinking if I can go for another electric vehicle like the ID.3 or even a Mini Cooper. My reasons are that I am soon moving to Central London and I need a small car, the Model S is way too big to the point I do not enjoy driving in London at all. Have any of you been in a similar situation and do you think I could get a good deal with my Tesla? Thanks!

If you’re halfway on the amount financed - which is normally pretty close to the end of the term as it includes interest and final payment - then all that opens up is voluntary termination which means hand the car back and walk away

if you think there is value in the car then worth getting a settlement figure from tesla and comparing to what you could sell the car for - May be a better option and worth checking

Reactions: btc1k