Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rate Match approved

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I submitted a pre-approval letter from my CU for 3.25% vs Tesla's 3.75% rate over 60 months and they approved the rate refund within an hour. Looks like they're sending a check for $700 in a few weeks. I'm refinancing once I get my registration in at 2.99% over 59 months. I'm assuming I can use the refund check towards my refinance? Tesla didn't mention having to pay back the refund under the Rate Match guarantee.

I submitted a pre-approval letter from my CU for 3.25% vs Tesla's 3.75% rate over 60 months and they approved the rate refund within an hour. Looks like they're sending a check for $700 in a few weeks. I'm refinancing once I get my registration in at 2.99% over 59 months. I'm assuming I can use the refund check towards my refinance? Tesla didn't mention having to pay back the refund under the Rate Match guarantee.
How did this work out? I'm just curious.

How did this work out? I'm just curious.
it was a rate match tesla was running a few months back. From what I hear, this program has been discontinued.

Hey Aspect818 - I'm also in the Bay Area. May I ask where you got your 3.25 and 2.99% rates? :) We got 3.99% through Tesla financing over 72 months and taking delivery on Tuesday but would love to do better.
SF Credit Union has 2.99-3.25% rates depending on term.