Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there!

My name is Max and I am an Austrian Tesla driver since over 4 years.
We are going on a vacation to the US this summer and we were looking to rent a Tesla with FSD for this trip (since here in Europe we don't have it yet and probably won't get it soon). I tried many different websites but there seems to be no one renting a car from Los Angeles and returning it in Las Vegas as a 21 year old. Does anyone know how or where we can rent a car?

Best regards from rainy Austria,
Max

We are going on a vacation to the US this summer and we were looking to rent a Tesla with FSD

Rental car companies like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise... if they (still) have a Tesla, there will be no FSD.

I tried many different websites but there seems to be no one renting a car from Los Angeles and returning it in Las Vegas as a 21 year old.

Which websites did you try? I believe that for Turo, you need to meet the owner, so the retun need to be the same location.

Note: I have seem similar requests, and the most simple is to return the car to Los Angeles and fly back to Las Vegas to take your return flight.

Which websites did you try?
Thank you for your response!
I’ve tried TeslaRented in April but only got an answer yesterday where they told me they have no car for my timeframe.
Black & White wanted 1050$ extra to return the car in Las Vegas, which was simply to much.
I’ve mailed TeslaRents now who is my only remaining hope. Otherwise we will need to go with Hertz and accept to not have FSD or even Premium Connectivity.
Turo was also on my mind but like you said, this wouldn’t work with our planed tour…