Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla replaced my MCI units because of poor production in the winter, but now it's much worse.

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
...Still waiting for someone to communicate with me from the production team...
...............I continue to contact support, still no response...........
When I had a possible issue with my installer, V3, they wrote back the same day saying they would schedule. They called next day to schedule. But wait, I had to pay more money :) Sorry, cannot resist.

Was contacted by my local tech, Tesla will be changing my MCI units and Inverters to Tesla model. I'm glad to hear that this was decided.
I Just cannot get scheduling to contact me or return my calls....Mailbox full and my attempts to reach out to support go unanswered. My system is going to be 2 years old at the start of March, and I don't think I'll have this resolved before then.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC