Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla RPM seems more like RPMonths....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess they love me and don't care for you guys haha

QfArKCK.png

Order submitted and 9 hours later shipped out

I will always order stuff from them. Although the current time is different right now, never had any issues. Can't wait for what I ordered to complete my white interior!

So, my intent is not to be vindictive or hurt anyone, rather share my experience with others considering RPM Tesla products. I purchased their Road Noise Reduction Kit (Gen 2). When I received the kit, it was missing a primer and the lining/gasket for the frunk. I called their Customer Service and the representative assured me that the primer was no longer required. He didn't believe me when I told him that the frunk liner was not included and wanted me to send him pictures of every packet (each liner/gasket is packed separately - e.g for the front doors, pillars, trunk, etc.). I complied and emailed him the pictures - crickets. The guy never responded. Subsequent calls and emails later, I received a new package and just opened it to see that they now included the primer and every gasket, but no frank gasket!!!

Needless to say, the guy fed me a bunch of bull on the primer and they again dropped the ball on the frunk gasket. Worse yet, I've installed every gasket (but the frunk) and haven't noticed any difference in the road/wind noise level. Consequently, I would not recommend this product.

The seal kit is a complete waste of time and money. Any stories of the doors closing with more refinement or keeping the jams cleaner or anything noise reduction related is just bull. You only ever buy the door seal kit to waste time and money.

And I’ll never buy again from RPM Tesla after my personal experiences. Bugs me that the owner has a motivational YouTube video of how to be good as small business. He’s a complete fraud.