Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Second Row Pet Liner is plush!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A whole other league? It looks exactly the same! Apart from the Tesla tag it IS the same! LOL. How does this protect my car better than the one I own?...had mine over a year and not a scratch...and no issues regarding my tints either! I try to avoid paying for labels.

Not the same, but I'm glad you are happy with your liner! Happy doggo rides fellow Texan.

Tim

Reactions: davidmaciv
Not the same, but I'm glad you are happy with your liner! Happy doggo rides fellow Texan.

Tim

Tim
Well, it isn’t the same as in same manufacturer but after my research i think it’s actually better as you don’t need window clips. Even Tesla states it may screw up your tints! Not prepared to risk it and I save $120! The quality is just as good as Tesla one (my colleague has the Tesla one) but I prefer the 4 wall cocoon approach rather than separate pieces.

Depends on the amount of ass hair your dog has...
E5CDBFCF-77D8-40FC-A11B-AC189EE59254.jpeg

Just got my official Tesla pet liner for the rear seat! But, those clips for the door protection, I don’t get it..the instructions make no sense...I’ve managed to clip them in but only by doing it one end and sliding the thing across....but...every time I open the windows they come out...what am I doing wrong?

Just got my official Tesla pet liner for the rear seat! But, those clips for the door protection, I don’t get it..the instructions make no sense...I’ve managed to clip them in but only by doing it one end and sliding the thing across....but...every time I open the windows they come out...what am I doing wrong?
when did you get it? it always show out of stock online for me

Just got mine today, same question about how to install the door covers. My real question is if it will scratch the window when I row it down/up.