Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center coming to Madison Wisconsin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amid speculation of Madison Wisconsin getting a new service center based on a job posting somebody saw-

I was visiting the Milwaukee showroom to test drive a model 3, and the sales advisor asked me what my biggest hang up is to pulling the trigger. I said that Madison doesn’t have any service centers, and although the mobile service is great, it scares me when the actual service center is so far away.

He told me that Madison is getting a service center late fall (specifically late September/October). He said they were already hiring for the service center already (which confirms the job postings to be accurate). The location was said to be the old Land Rover location near Madison’s west side, however, the only Land Rover location seems to be south Madison. Take all that with a grain of salt, but the information was so specific, I have no reason not to believe them.

As a side comment- they mentioned that Milwaukee wasn’t a great choice for Wisconsin’s first service center as most of the clients they see at that location are actually from the Madison area.

Be on the lookout Wisconsinites!

Reactions: Sudsington
There is already a thread about the service center :D

Reactions: mekberg
Amid speculation of Madison Wisconsin getting a new service center based on a job posting somebody saw-

I was visiting the Milwaukee showroom to test drive a model 3, and the sales advisor asked me what my biggest hang up is to pulling the trigger. I said that Madison doesn’t have any service centers, and although the mobile service is great, it scares me when the actual service center is so far away.

He told me that Madison is getting a service center late fall (specifically late September/October). He said they were already hiring for the service center already (which confirms the job postings to be accurate). The location was said to be the old Land Rover location near Madison’s west side, however, the only Land Rover location seems to be south Madison. Take all that with a grain of salt, but the information was so specific, I have no reason not to believe them.

As a side comment- they mentioned that Milwaukee wasn’t a great choice for Wisconsin’s first service center as most of the clients they see at that location are actually from the Madison area.

Be on the lookout Wisconsinites!
I've been following this since Tesla posted the sales position for this service center earlier this year. The previous Land Rover location is in between slumberland and erik's bikes near the beltline on Seybold road. I posted some pictures today on the progress.

June 18, 2021
6624 Seybold Rd
Madison, WI 53719-1308

Attachments

• DF4B9C0B-EB2D-49B3-932A-0AAF4982D5C2.jpeg
    DF4B9C0B-EB2D-49B3-932A-0AAF4982D5C2.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 154