Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed the Tesla service center page on their website has put addresses for about half of the "coming soon" locations. Arizona also used to have "coming by March" and now has "coming soon" instead. But it looks like it will be in the Airpark area on Raintree and Hayden.

At the Get Amped tour in Munich, Tesla gave a presentation and announced a total of 5 service centers to be opened up before end of year: Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart, München. Two new stores in Hamburg and Frankfurt to be added to the Munich location for a total of 3 stores.
No Tesla presence in former Eastern Germany, as some guest noted. :frown:

I suspect this has been brought up already.
Anyone know why the two maps showing Service Centers are different? The map under the "service plans" menu states more service centers will be open by March 1st. Under the "find us" menu there is no mention of March 1st.
Map from Service Plans.JPG

Map from Main Menu.JPG

Service center menus.JPG

I can attest the the Montréal Service Center now has a service manager and a ranger, both just back from training in California.
They were assisted from help from NY City until recently.

It is not "officially" opened yet, as they are still installing equipment, but already took good care of my MS, for a UMC issue.

So, close to march 1st, maybe just a few more days...

the canada411.ca report Tesla motor at this location in Montreal

Tesla Motors Inc
7850, ch Devonshire, Mont-Royal, QC H4P 2S3

interesting. I confirmed that yellowpages.ca has the same entry Tesla Motors Inc - 7850, ch Devonshire, Mont-Royal, QC . I wonder how long this has been there? Could be the temporary address they used while waiting for a site or it could be the new permanent home for the service center. Only time (or maybe Hans) will tell.

Edison (central NJ) is a good geographical location for Tesla to have a presense. Easily accessible; you can get to Edison right off I-95 (NJT) and the Garden State Parkway.

It will make a nice location for a super cahrger too. Since its about 110 miles north on I-95 from their Delaware super charger.

My S was delivered Feb 8th and it has been perfect, the first time I washed it I had some paint issues. I couldn't get a decent picture of this but i had about 8 spots from the size of a quarter to a 50 cent piece under the clear coat. If I had to explain it , the look was like a cloud or a very dull whitish spot under the clear coat. I thought by looking at it that it was a contaminated inspectors glove inspecting the paint before clear coat and had left a print residue. Well long story short some of you may know what caused this but the Tampa service center had their detail company come there to meet me, I showed Dan my issues and he said it would be looked after. The manager of Tampa, Mark, took us to the local Mall so we could shop for a couple of hours and have lunch and then arranged to pick us up when Dan was finished. John picked us up and took us back to the shop and there sat a beautiful BLUE model S with no paint issues, Dan had polished and massaged the little critters into submission, just a beautiful job, we arranged to return in a weeks time to have Opticoat applied by Dan, special thanks to all the folks at TAMPA SERVICE CENTER that we met and helped us out, thanks to the service manager Mark, Technician John, Dan the detailer and Kimberly, the very capable and courteous receptionist that kept everything together, thanks again all, GREAT JOB. TAKE THAT GM, I know you can't compete with service like that. Regards Robert

I really have had a tough time with the service center out here in Southern California--- my driver rear door stopped working 3/4--- the service center is ordering me a replacement-- and they have yet to receive it! Also, they told me that the next appointment even if they got the handle in is 4/17! I'm having blue tooth connectivity issues as well. Anyone experience a similar type of delay in service?

- - - Updated - - -

...also, the service center not open on Weekends and I work fulltime--- :-(. I asked for a ranger to come out and for them to waive the $100 fee. will see what they say.

Woohoo, looks like a service center is coming for Wilton, CT. Shocking, to tell the truth, since Wilton and White Plains aren't that far apart but I'm not complaining as it's less than 10 miles from my house.

Need to scour the local papers regarding any zoning discussions that happened at the town council.

Woohoo, looks like a service center is coming for Wilton, CT. Shocking, to tell the truth, since Wilton and White Plains aren't that far apart but I'm not complaining as it's less than 10 miles from my house.
I'm beginning to think that Tesla is having trouble fitting all the cars being worked on and all the cars being prepped for delivery in its service centers. We did see the picture of the stacked cars at one service center...

Normally you'd expect that Tesla would go for greater geographic distribution. (Syracuse, please?) But if service centers are getting overcrowded, then you'd expect more service centers "nearby" to old ones.