Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service for Interior Finish Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I brought my car in for a service appointment yesterday to address a few quality issues on the interior. The issues are mostly bad scratches on the back plastic of the front seats, deep scratches on the steering wheel, and blemish on the leather seat. The service advisor inspected the car and said they would order the parts necessary for replacement. I no longer see the appointment under the “Schedule Service” section of the app. Has anyone else had these issues addressed on their new MY? Did they cover all the costs? Should I continue to see the progress through the app or do I just wait for their call?

Yes. I've had several Mobile Service appointments to address Home Link and some interior trim pieces ID'd as faulty at delivery. They have all been fixed, and are working great. All was free, no invoice/payment was required. If your situation is like mine, the Service center you are dealing with will update the schedule, etc. once the parts you need are received and ready to be installed. It'll work out, just have to be patient with them. Strange days.

SS