Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Going Downhill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Solution is easy, in my view - just create a chain of authorized service centers. Independent franchises would also provide Tesla with an additional revenue stream.
Easier said than done. Real estate required for this is sparse, and if available, quite costly. Don’t get me started on the equipment needed in service centers, just as difficult to come by.

Tesla Service Center SUCK! I bought new tires for my 22 Model S and they damage 3 of my rims. Tesla Service Center denied it and refused to replace it. From now on, I will take pictures and videos of my car before I hand it over to anyone!! :mad:

Yeah, Elon is a verifiable psychopath. Yeah, service is hit or miss. Yeah, Tesla doesn’t give two squirts about cupping your balls the way Porsche or Mercedes do. If you value that, they’re happy to take your money and their forums will be more than happy to entertain your unhinged posts about how bad Tesla is - or so you’ve heard.

So get on with it.

Finally, we can agree on something.

Nobody said anything about cupping anyone's balls. Basic respect and politeness.

Please search for "Tesla Service" in this forum and see what you find. You act as if I am the only person to ever mention how abhorrent service can be.

All of it really. These forums are typically educational, fun, and social chit-chat and banter. The implied tone of your posts is super-argumentative and is killing the party.

Nobody "wins" an argument on here... everyone loses, even those that weren't arguing. I sincerely hope we can keep things cordial and continue to be friends. Attacks of any kind are damaging.

I'm extremely confused. Who is attacking who? I have simply voiced my personal gripes about how I love Tesla the vehicle, but have had ubiquitously poor service experiences that don't seem to be a priority for Tesla, the company to address.

Isn't that, in part, what a forum is?

I'm sorry if you view discourse and opinion as "attacking." This forum is littered with much harsher commentary on Tesla service.

Reactions: ATPMSD
My last post to you as the only objective you seem to be serving here is to let everyone know how Very Unhappy(tm) you are about the Tesla you don’t even own:

I owned a Model S well before you ever started posting on this forum. It was the best car I have ever owned and it was when Tesla was still treating their customers with respect and service was exceptional.

My mistake was thinking that would still be the case when I purchased a MY - but sadly, after years of frustrations, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Tesla wasn't always this bad.

May be true, but I suggest there are lots of shops in existence that could add Tesla servicing to their offerings.

I owned a Model S well before you ever started posting on this forum. It was the best car I have ever owned and it was when Tesla was still treating their customers with respect and service was exceptional.

My mistake was thinking that would still be the case when I purchased a MY - but sadly, after years of frustrations, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Tesla wasn't always this bad.
Coming from a company wish mismanaged employees, it comes from the top. They’re likely being informed to do shoddy work in the sake of addressing more concerning service requests… Panel gaps and misalignments can wait.

Coming from a year long ownership of a 2022 Mazda 3 turbo with a highway drone and subsequent service visits, I can say that Tesla’s service is worlds better.