Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which service center would you recommend? And why? Please only poll vote if you have used either SC.

• Louisville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincinnati

• Other

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey gang,

Looking for help choosing a service center. The 2 SC's that are <2hrs from me are Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH.

Has anyone used either/both and would you recommend it?
I have a GTW_w026 service alert, which seems to be related to the battery coolant heater?
I'm also probably going to go ahead and do the MCU2 upgrade at the same time, and have them check out a suspension knock while they're at it.
So 3 different areas of work.
Also, were you able to get a loaner from either for your visit? I'm over an hour from both, so Uber credit doesn't really work for me.
Are loaners typically reserved for warranty customers?
All comments welcome.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Are loaners typically reserved for warranty customers?
Thats been my experience, What tesla specifically told me when I asked people at the service center, and what people here have reported. I dont know if this is "guidelines" or "rules" by Tesla though. I wouldnt expect either uber credits or a loaner if you are out of warranty, but perhaps if you have few options they do something different.

I would plan on not having either, though, and arranging your own substitute ride / transportation.

• Helpful
Reactions: ChooseFreedom