Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a three week old, new S. It was delivered with the FM radio not working (I guess there is no check list Tesla does before delivering a car). Finally I have an appointment on Tuesday to have service look at it, i received a text letting me know I would not be receiving a loaner car! Is this what Tesla considered good customer service on a luxury car? If this is normal I know I’ll go back to Mercedes as soon as it’s on the Tesla charging network. Do others out there feel the same way. I have a 96 Targa that I bought in 96 new from the local dealer and when I take in for service they still provide a free loaner car.

Tesla will give Uber Credits, which are of no use in my rural area. Elon knows what is best for you. Loaner cars went out of style at Tesla for awhile, and seem to be coming back at certain service centers. They really don't care.

Tesla service experience:
My new 2023 model S delivered with the FM and Siruis radio not working I also found the driver side window leaked in a no touch car wash. Made a service appointment there was no loaner car available. Seven hours later car was reported fixed. I came back to dealer. The car was dripping wet on the hood, drivers side, roof and inside the car dirty and wet on the floor mats. I asked to see the service manager and asked if he thought it was good customer service to return a customers car in this condition. He said they do not wash or clean the cars as a conservation move to save water. What BS! Someone has to clean it and wash it, they are just customer service ignorant and lazy! On my return home, the FM did work but the Sirius did not even after attempting to reset it three times! Also, when I went out for take out later the add air warning came on for all four tires. They didn’t even check the air in the tires when it was delivered or during the service even though the service response states that! It looks like this is a 2 year car and then on to Mercedes once they are on the charging network. No one who purchases a luxury car should tolerate this type of poor service.