Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop delivery times (mobile charger adapters)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've bought a couple of adapters (Italy + Schuko) from the Tesla Shop around a week ago - both in the same order. I've received first a tracking number for the Italy one but no news about the Schuko, plus the tracking for the Italy one is not working. Tried to email yesterday at [email protected] but received no answer. Do they have a phone number I can call / do you know what usually turnaround time for these orders is? The Schuko is still listed as in stock.

I don’t have answers to your questions but if you get desperate then parts use to be based at Tesla Heathrow/West Drayton so may be worth a visit if they are still there. A bit of a PITA, but when we first got car I ended up doing a couple of parts runs.

Also Guildford SC may be able to help if closer.

Reactions: manub
I will say that they don't seem to reply to emails. They sent me the wrong order and when I sent the email to tell them I just got the right item sent the next day, no reply. I then followed up asking about returning the incorrect item and no reply to date. The actual parts came from DB Schenker Parts Distribution in Tamworth.

I emailed them regarding delivery times and it took them nearly a month to reply - this is the answer i got -

Dear Customer, good afternoon.
Thank you for your email and please excuse the delay in getting back to you.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Shipping and Ordering Times
How long does delivery take?
Although we strive for order dispatch within 24 hours, order volume and product availability may result in additional processing time.

Please note orders ship Monday through Friday only.

Due to high demand, processing and delivery times are higher than normal. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of your order. Certain products have longer processing times noted in the product description.

If your order has not arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at [email protected].

Please note:

Large shipments, wheels and tire packages and Roadster accessories may have longer processing times
Due to order volume and product availability, certain items may have limits on the quantity that can be requested
What is the shipping cost?
The shipping cost is 3.99 £. All orders over 40 £ qualify for free shipping.

I hope this gave clarity.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, I wish you a very nice day!

Kind Regards,
Online Orders EMEA
(e) [email protected]
shop.tesla.com
Visit our shop FAQ for more information on online orders!

I’ve ordered another item and arrived straight away.

I did receive a tracking number for only one of the two adapters I’d ordered but that tracking number is wrong and the other adapter still is marked as ordered.

Do you know if there’s a phone number - can’t seem to have found one?

The only way I see this going otherwise would be to claim chargeback on the credit card.

I had the same experience when I ordered 2 things. First part arrived next day, but no mention of the second part. No back order details too. About a week later the second part arrived. So you may just need to be patient.
PS. Check your order history to make sure you did indeed order the part...

Update: the first part is marked as delivered but never arrived. The second part is actually out of stock (the Shucko adapter) but it was erroneously reported as in stock by their system. The customer service agent asked me if I wanted to cancel to which I said yes but haven’t heard back from them for a week. I’ve disputed the charge with the credit card company.

Had a good experience with another order which arrived straight away but I’ve noticed that if you have problems with your order then the customer service is awful.

I’ll keep an eye on when the items are available on the shop again but otherwise anybody has a recommendation for another online shop where to get the adapters and/or converters?

Reactions: WannabeOwner