Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Sightings in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Maui for a conference. Saw a black MS driving through Kahului on Sunday. Didn't catch the license plate.

On another note, the Costco here has a EV stall but no charging station that I could find. However, the Queen Ka'ahumanu Mall has 4 stalls. The Maui Mall and the Maui Marketplace have them. I even saw stalls at the Elleair Golf course as well. Way to go, Maui!

Was researching backup software, look at what's on the main page of veeam.com
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Saw a brown MS on the road for the first time near Schofield the other day. Then yesterday, I parked near Whole Foods at Kahala Mall and snapped this shot (my car on the right)--when was the last time you ever saw TWO Teslas in the charging stalls at Kahala Mall???!!! When the owner of the blue one came out, I chatted with him for a few minutes and we joked about it--he'd never seen it either, noting it was always Leafed out...

Teslas-at-Kahala.jpg

I was at gate 7 yesterday at Honolulu International Airport and saw a guy get off the plane wearing a Tesla jacket. I approached him and asked if he was a member of the local club, and he said he was a club member from Colorado. Unfortunately, time did not permit us to talk more...

I was at gate 7 yesterday at Honolulu International Airport and saw a guy get off the plane wearing a Tesla jacket. I approached him and asked if he was a member of the local club, and he said he was a club member from Colorado. Unfortunately, time did not permit us to talk more...

I saw a guy a few weeks ago with a tesla jacket on. riding a moped. probably not an owner, but then again I have worn my jacket riding my Indian.

I saw a guy a few weeks ago with a tesla jacket on. riding a moped. probably not an owner, but then again I have worn my jacket riding my Indian.

Sorry for the sidebar, but have you all seen some of the new apparel items they have in the store? They finally expanded the offerings with some nice items. The Hawaii SC had the new jackets in stock, but not much else. Caroline did mention she is trying to get more items appropriate for our climate here.

Last edited:
After the New Hope Easter service at the Convention Center, we went to Ala Moana to let my wife and my daughter check out the new Kate Spade store. I parked upstairs at the EV charging stall in front of Genki Sushi. On the way back to the car, I saw Daniel Dae Kim walking past. I saw his charcoal gray MS parked. Very cool. He blacked out the door handles and the accent lights. I can't tell which model he has since there isn't a label on the back of the car. I won't post his license plate here, though. But he must have gotten his soon after mine.

After the New Hope Easter service at the Convention Center, we went to Ala Moana to let my wife and my daughter check out the new Kate Spade store. I parked upstairs at the EV charging stall in front of Genki Sushi. On the way back to the car, I saw Daniel Dae Kim walking past. I saw his charcoal gray MS parked. Very cool. He blacked out the door handles and the accent lights. I can't tell which model he has since there isn't a label on the back of the car. I won't post his license plate here, though. But he must have gotten his soon after mine.

Did you get to say hi and to shoot the breeze about Tesla and H5O? lol