Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*TESLA SIGNATURE BLACK WALL CHARGER*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
418F657E-162C-4FCA-B9E5-A7C43E614BA4.jpeg
08C68FAE-463B-4808-BE49-946E9F52E3B4.jpeg
E56E2DC8-24DB-4FD3-904E-E8D251FD3717.jpeg
A04F5726-9086-4E41-B4D0-1E9C12420B8F.jpeg

Hey guys!

I have a Tesla black signature wall charger for sale. Looking for $355 shipped. I am selling as I now have this as an extra wall charger, Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

I was contacted by the first person to respond to this thread and advised that he had paid also. I contacted the seller and he confirmed that he had taken the other person's money also. My money was going to take a while to process due to me being new to Google Pay. He said he would process my money back to me. I cancelled the payment so I am not out anything, not sure how the transaction will end for the other guy though.

Actually they do go for that low, my average purchase price of HPWC is below 400. There is a glut of them on the forums right this minute so I wasn't shocked to see someone jumping in at a low price to move it quickly. But yes, first day on the boards isn't a good sign.

Its the same old adage, "if its too good to be true, well here it is.

I saw this right after the first guy chimed in. Then I thought about it, told myself this price is way too low. Now calls into question everything else for sale here. People setting up emails quickly and going here to scam Tesla owners.