Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla software hints at MY's HEPA filter & Bioweapon Defense Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in Colorado, HEPA filter would be amazing. The amount of smoke we deal with on a daily basis now is horrible. Being able to filter all that out would be awesome.
There are a lot of things I would wait for (air suspension, USB in the glove box, new center console) but the HEPA filter doesn't excite me i the least.

Yeah I also just realized that it will probably be a premium that will cost extra? So I guess I'll be keeping my delivery date after all.

Well, for the model s, bio defense is a software upgrade plus the filter for $500. Hoping it's the same for the Y.

Haha. Don't hold your breath for air suspension.

$500 isn't bad. Yeah not betting on air suspension a
Well, for the model s, bio defense is a software upgrade plus the filter for $500. Hoping it's the same for the Y.

Haha. Don't hold your breath for air suspension.
Although not integrated with software, I went this route for ~$100 - HEPA Cabin Air Filters for Model 3 & Y (sold as a pair)

Oh cool. Thanks for this!

Air suspension and I am placing an order for MY

why would air suspension base your decision on ordering? The original one sucks. Just go out and go aftermarket. Lol

C3AF0CFD-C57F-47AC-ADB1-7FEA6F022C77.jpeg

They do not have air suspension currently hence why the current suspension is trash. Once they update it with similar suspension to S/X then I do not need go spend extra money and time

No what I’m saying is the air even from S/X is a waste. Sure ride quality may be there but why spend the money with no range of adjustment? You have increments of .3 inches on each setting. Lowest on the S was like 5.4 inches. LOL . But by all means have at it. I wasn’t impressed with Tesla stock air suspension.