Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks, In the States here and it looks like people are only going from 2021.44.30.11 (which is what I have now) to 2021.44.30.14 (instead of directly to 2022.4.5).
Does anybody know if they fixed the browser geolocation in this version? Seems like it will be a while before I get 2022.4.5.

Hey folks, In the States here and it looks like people are only going from 2021.44.30.11 (which is what I have now) to 2021.44.30.14 (instead of directly to 2022.4.5).
Does anybody know if they fixed the browser geolocation in this version? Seems like it will be a while before I get 2022.4.5.
I guess Tesla want to keep some of us on the 2021.44.30.xx branch for some reason
Sorry I'm not aware of a geolocation issue, I don't use the browser much

Yikes! As a not-yet-owner-but-ordered-and-paid-$400-deposit, reading this thread is filling me with dread. I'm almost at the point of writing off the modest deposit and calling it quits. Changing wheel sizes back and forth to force a software update? Inconsistent rollout? No decent release notes? Everyone guessing "will they or won't they" about certain upgrades? Software upgrades looking like downgrades by general consensus?

Suddenly I'm very apprehensive about my supposed May delivery.