Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: DrewHou
Funny how the Tesla app now shows VPP. It shows in my app now that I’m leaving. It says I applied and my application is in Process.
This Appears to be the Tesla Way! 😂
Maybe I’ll finally get the offer. For charging by solar and unlimited EV charging.
Now that my Bags are packed and I’m looking out for the RoboTaxi to pick me up.

IMG_6777.jpeg
IMG_6778.png

• Funny
  • Funny
Reactions: Jones1
Funny how the Tesla app now shows VPP. It shows in my app now that I’m leaving. It says I applied and my application is in Process.
This Appears to be the Tesla Way! 😂
Maybe I’ll finally get the offer. For charging by solar and unlimited EV charging.
Now that my Bags are packed and I’m looking out for the RoboTaxi to pick me up.

View attachment 979805View attachment 979806
They playing games haha

• Funny
@DrewHou I just got off the phone with a rep for Just Energy. They said you should have received an email on 10/4. I got my welcome letter to day. I didn’t know my account started on 10/4. I couldn’t sign up online for account viewing until this morning. When I got the account number. So it may be a delay on the referral email notification for you. Idk

@DrewHou I just got off the phone with a rep for Just Energy. They said you should have received an email on 10/4. I got my welcome letter to day. I didn’t know my account started on 10/4. I couldn’t sign up online for account viewing until this morning. When I got the account number. So it may be a delay on the referral email notification for you. Idk
Hmm maybe I need to call them since I didn’t get the email for your referral or the other person on the forum that used it too. However, I have found their emails to be a little inconsistent.

Hmm maybe I need to call them since I didn’t get the email for your referral or the other person on the forum that used it too. However, I have found their emails to be a little inconsistent.
I have 2 years of Being a Tesla Vehicle, Solar & Energy Customer now. I’ll put my Customer Service Harassment skills on them soon. Lol

• Funny
I have 2 years of Being a Tesla Vehicle, Solar & Energy Customer now. I’ll put my Customer Service Harassment skills on them soon. Lol
Yeah I ended up calling them and they said I won’t get an email until after the first bill is paid. Now that I’m off the phone I’m like oh is that a loophole since I don’t think any of us will be “paying” a bill haha.

• Funny
Update Coming in. For FSD Beta. Looks like I’m finally gonna be off the 2023.7.## Now that I cancelled Tesla Electric. Maybe I will get the option to charge by Solar now. I thought I might need to cancel FSD Beta. At least that’s what I told the Tesla Electric Rep last week. Lol
Let’s see.

1696637120391.jpeg

Anyone using Charge on Solar and Charge HQ?
Now that Charge on Solar is available for me. I’m wondering the best way and time to set it up. I have disabled Charge HQ control for today. So I can see how it works.
Is anyone have them both enabled at the same time? Or switching back and forward using both? Charge HQ still appears to be better. I do like the graphics on COS. Seeing your vehicle charging is nice on the solar screen of Tesla app.

Now that Charge on Solar is available for me. I’m wondering the best way and time to set it up. I have disabled Charge HQ control for today. So I can see how it works.
Is anyone have them both enabled at the same time? Or switching back and forward using both? Charge HQ still appears to be better. I do like the graphics on COS. Seeing your vehicle charging is nice on the solar screen of Tesla app.
I use both, but for different vehicles at the same location. COS still has bugs, and either won't start until the top of the hour, or keeps waking the car up even though the PW isn't full. Charge HQ doesn't have these problems, but doesn't support multiple vehicles (yet).

If you use both on the same vehicle, Charge HQ will actually do the charging, as it can respond within 1 minute of the PW reaching 100% charge, whereas COS might wait up to an hour to start charging. Once Charge HQ starts, COS will no longer see any excess solar and not do anything.

So in my case, Charge HQ starts its vehicle charging first, and when it's done, the COS will (eventually) start charging the second vehicle.

• Informative
Reactions: Jones1 and DrewHou
I tried using both but in the end just decided to disable them both and just schedule the car to charge after the house switched over to free nights. Mainly because during the summer the excess wasn’t enough to really make a dent in charging my car up. Plus I wanted to make sure I had enough excess at 3 cents to cover the fees for the month haha. It is a great feature but after a week or so I turned it off. Haha.

• Funny
Another reason I decided to get two more PW’s.
Before you could not get an install discount. When just adding a PW. Now you can. You would have to add solar and pw to get the discount before last night.
Mannnnnn, you are a bad influence. I really shouldn’t get more but this is so tempting. On one side having two has worked very well for me on the other hand once they switch fully over to the new Powerwalls who knows if expansion will ever be an option again. Hmmm, decisions decisions haha

• Funny
Mannnnnn, you are a bad influence. I really shouldn’t get more but this is so tempting. On one side having two has worked very well for me on the other hand once they switch fully over to the new Powerwalls who knows if expansion will ever be an option again. Hmmm, decisions decisions haha
They told me last week. I would need to switchover to PW3. PW3 can not be stacked. I asked. Do I need to stack them? I can put them outside or somewhere else if need be. 😆
The Tesla rep told me it can’t be Stacked physically or by software. Because it is totally different. 🤷🏾‍♂️ could be lies. Or he didn’t know yet. The PW3 is a UPS so maybe that’s why. He also said they will phase out the other PW’s eventually. I asked about financing 2 PW’s I knew it wasn’t possible at the time. I told him that was the only way I would be adding the Old PW+’s. I’m not swapping them out for PW3. Sent the complaint and good bye Email. Then it magically appeared for Financing at a high rate of 7% for 1-5 years. But it also showed the discount for already having solar and pw. Which it didn’t show before. So I’m getting 2 for almost The price of my PW+. I should have ordered 3 more instead of two for that deal. 😂

• Funny
I like the graphics for COS. I’m gonna just use Charge HQ. With the way I work. I can just set it at 70 charge level. With my do not charge at peak time. Then never have to worry about if I have a full Tank of Watts. I have noticed. Before I used the Charge HQ app. I would set a time to charge. The vehicle would charge to that level. Then drop a little over night. I would have to set preconditioning for time to leave and turn sentry mode off. To limit the trickle drain. With Charge HQ. I haven’t noticed it happening that much.

Anyone get Powerwall’s installed without Solar? How long is the wait? So I can have my paper straight. Lol
Last week they told me the wait of install is like it is for solar. So it would take a few months for it to happen. I’m thinking maybe by Christmas.
I’ll chat with a rep next week.

I just canceled my Powerwall without solar order. Tesla could only add one Powewall with my current three Powerwall installation. Apparently a Powerwall + can only house 3 powerwalls behind it and Tesla wasn't open to add batteries anywhere else, even though I have three different solar installs from them. Very disappointed to say the least. Guess I need to figure out how to add extra storage outside of Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1