Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla told me they don’t know how I was double charged. I must have press the button twice. GTFO.
Tesla told me to call my bank and get them to cancel the payments. Then call Tesla back and make the payment. WTF.

Bank of America Said they can’t do anything. Until the payments have posted. Since they are pending I need to call Tesla Back. Or wait 24 hrs

Thank god I used a account that only had the exact amount of money in it. If I would have used my Regular checking account.That I pay my bills out of. I could of had the money taking from that account. I would be screwed.

Tesla support. Via the Tesla app. It works after you get PTO. You can communicate with Tesla for solar. Like you can for the vehicle.
Tesla told me that it is my utility restricting me from grid charging. But like what was stated or replied to me earlier. Storm watch should work and be able to predict and charge from grid.

I’m going to up my back up to 35-40%. With one powerwall. I rather have a little for an unexpected outage.

Tesla double charged me. Down payment smh.
Let me know if you can get a hold of anyone in Tesla Finance. I have been trying and the phone numbers says to email or leave a message. They have not responded to either one in a week now. I am trying to stay nice and pleasant but the fact that chat support only works for solar on the website and not in the app is a pain and those ppl just tell me to send an email to the same email that’s been not responding.

Reactions: Jones1
Let me know if you can get a hold of anyone in Tesla Finance. I have been trying and the phone numbers says to email or leave a message. They have not responded to either one in a week now. I am trying to stay nice and pleasant but the fact that chat support only works for solar on the website and not in the app is a pain and those ppl just tell me to send an email to the same email that’s been not responding.
After you go through the first prompt and select energy product. Press 1 then 1 for the next prompt.
1668457502486.png

Reactions: DrewHou
I was on the phone with Tesla Finance today. For about 2 hrs. I called them 3 times. The first time. I found out they don’t open until 11am central time. The other 2 times. They told me the same thing. Hopefully the extra charge drops off. If not. I’ll have to call them back. They told me they will issue a refund. I would of loved to use my Credit Card. I hate using my bank accounts. Thank goodness. I don’t trust companies and I have an extra bank account for stuff like this.