Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Sponsored Owner Meetups

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 40-50 people showed up for an invitation only Tesla sponsored dinner and movie showing in Glendale, California on Friday night. We were treated to a free showing (on a large screen set up for the movie on the eighth floor of a parking structure) of the movie LA LA Land. Also, we enjoyed hamburgers and fries from Shake Shack. It was a beautiful evening and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I'm wondering how often in other parts of the country do these Tesla sponsored events occur? Here's a photo of our get together:
dateposted
I'm not sure that link is working. Please check the attached photo.

Attachments

• 34928012352_1a93b46328_b (1).jpg
    34928012352_1a93b46328_b (1).jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 65
Tesla's communications has had a spotty record. There have been events in the DC area that were not properly communicated and by that I mean no one showed up as no one knew about them. Check your Communications Preferences in your tesla.com account or give them a call.

• Helpful
Reactions: redan and mrElbe
Tesla had an event last summer at Skamania Lodge in the Columbia River Gorge. It was kind of a low key event, but got a decent turnout. The local PDX club had a get together a little further down the Gorge to begin with (only 10 minutes from home for us) and we went to that too. That was my first owner's event, I'd only had the car a few weeks.

Last week they had an event at the new Service Center in Portland and so many owners showed up the valets had no idea where to put all the cars. They ended up parking mine in a cross walk between two handicapped spots. We spent about 10-15 minute in a Tesla jam up the hill as they scrambled to move cars. I observed to my SO there were several million dollars worth of cars there.