Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Tesla Stanley" explains (badly) why Tesla FSD rules self-driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes my point is he made good points which clearly show he knows them. But his tone was sarcasm which shows that even in the face of reality he chooses not to accept it, I won't speculate why but for a lot of people it's a deep hatred of Elon

He makes a lot of good points. It shows the haters actually know the truth but reject it as opposed to just being ignorant
Yes my point is he made good points which clearly show he knows them. But his tone was sarcasm which shows that even in the face of reality he chooses not to accept it, I won't speculate why but for a lot of people it's a deep hatred of Elon

WOW. You really missed the point of the parody. He did not make good points at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Brad is using parody and sarcasm to show that they are not good points.

I'm with Stanley, It will happen because Elon said so. He is a self made entrepreneur and is the smartest guy in the room, the head of spaceX engineering without being an engineer. He has the most beautiful women and is the coolest kid on twitter. What are this fools like Nvidia, intel and google not understanding. TSLA 10X. Five years later you don't even need to define the product specs for being feature complete. That will be decided by the accounting department when the need to recognize revenue.

soon I'll be driving my robotaxi roadster. that can fly. It will, any day now.
I will be able to pick up the people it runs over in my $40K cybertruck. Kickstarter cars are cool.

May be a deep hatred but he did the right thing. EM said Lidar is a fool's errand. Most car companies use Lidar for tough weather conditions. He said there are less acidents but he uses the figure with airbag deployments. NHTSA uses ALL accidents regardless of airbags deploying. Playing with numbers to make the car look safer.
You probably don't understand that @bradtem IS the guy in the video... 🤣 He does definitely not hate Tesla, rather the opposite.

• Informative
Reactions: kavyboy