Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stats App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't want to repost, but has anyone else been having problems with the Stats App recording charging? Currently I'm having difficulty with the estimated charges ($) being transferred to the graph to show savings. It shows the cost on page one, but not in the graph screen.

Thanks.

All of my historic data is now gone, and I just noticed the developer of the app is no longer on here. Anyone else having problems with the Stats app??
Deep breath. I don't think that I've ever dealt with a more responsive app developer. He can be easily reached through the app with any question. And I find that MOST questions are already answered in the FAQ.

• Informative
Reactions: mchas
I asked for on/off toggle switch options for the scheduled HVAC. Hopefully we get that too :)

also if the triggers could be location aware. That would be sweet. I’d set my AM to only trigger if the car is at home. And PM if car was at work. Else skip the scheduled climate event.

thanks!

Deep breath. I don't think that I've ever dealt with a more responsive app developer. He can be easily reached through the app with any question. And I find that MOST questions are already answered in the FAQ.

Appreciate it!! Didn’t know there was a FAQ. Had to triple tap on the home screen and wait a few minutes and the old data is there again.

• Funny
Reactions: Steve Martin
Yes! As a new Model 3 owner, I paid the $35 for the app, and glad I did. Along with the iPhone app, it has a good Apple Watch app as well. I've had some issues, and the developer is extremely responsive (typically answers emails within minutes). I strongly believe in supporting good developers, and this app provides a lot of useful information and functionality!

Ok this app looks really cool, but many of the positive comments are for a $10 app, whereas it has increased in price by approximately 400%. Still worth it?
I paid $10, not sure I'd pay $35. It all depends upon what you find the app good for. I only use Stats for the battery health data. That's worth $10 to me. The Smart Battery prep setting seems useful, but wfh, makes it less so.

The other things like unlocking and starting the car without a keycard, or opening the frunk can be replicated for less by other apps or AppleWatch apps. AutoMate($0.99/yr), WatchforTesla, EV Watch($1). The Stats developer also has a less expensive app for just comparing your battery health to others. So, depending upon what you're using an app for, you could pay alot less.