Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger Anti-Tesla Pickup truck drivers (Electrek.co Story)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The rants I've seen are usually about tax credits and government loans. Not a balanced perspective on them, of course - a pile of misinformation that certain conservative media sources feed them on behalf of certain unnamed oil interests.

Best article I've seen on this topic --
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-in-the-u-s-tax-code/?utm_term=.f435757b4c58

All shale oil (the majority of Canadian & and I believe U.S. supply), would be left in the ground at current prices without gov't subsidies.

I’m a proud owner of a Dual Motor Model 3 and I also happen to be a hacker / developer. I’ve just built CarTags.me so people can tag events on the road like those trucks illegally blocking Superchargers and send to the police or nearby tow company. I think reporting is the best response to this problem. CarTags webapp can streamline the entire process for everyone. Once their tag is posted, it will send a clear message. They’re messing with the wrong people!

Here’s my tag - Cartags | TN-MODEL3D

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones