Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Aug 11, 2017
Do you sometimes feel that packing your Model X or Model S is like playing Tesla Tetris?

Tesla Model X and Model S have a huge amount of useable luggage space and areas like the frunk are uniquely shaped which can present interesting challenges when trying to pack efficiently.

As a family, we also love our Tesla (our 3rd) and have covered over 85K miles on some awesome European road trips. It was preparing for one of these trips that we came up with the idea for ‘Frunkage’ – tailored luggage for your Tesla.

[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2018/05/03/tesla-tetris-time-to-free-your-frunk/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deryn

Dec 22, 2015
London UK
Here is my MX (UK) all packed ready for a week long touring trip to Germany.

I use one of the side bags for toiletries and the other for shoes. I use packing cubes to organise the two larger bags which means I don’t have to take the whole bags out ever. And am I glad of that today as the ancient German castle accommodation tonight has 66 stone steps and no lift.

Showing here is the carbon top finish - special effects are sprinkles of English rain. Just what you need as you pack but at least I’ve now tested out the water resistance and it was good.

Also it seems I’ve packed my “Tesla Tetris” all wrong as the side bags should be swapped over ans not as in my photo. Thanks Julian for pointing that out!

38103BE4-AF6D-4CCB-A0BA-648264CC816B.jpeg

Husky

May 4, 2018
Bangor North Wales
I absolutely love my frunk luggage. I’m going on a driving holiday next week to 6 countries and all the stuff I’m taking fits in them perfectly, leaving the back of the car free.
If you have a Tesla and like to travel, you need these! They make the most of all the space up ffeobt, light weight and easy to carry when you reach your destination. Happy travels.

Attachments

• EEE90C8F-9D5F-44D6-BEE9-B4ED5158D839.jpeg
    EEE90C8F-9D5F-44D6-BEE9-B4ED5158D839.jpeg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 34

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC