TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Tesla Tetris? Time to Free Your Frunk!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Vendor Content, May 3, 2018.

1. Vendor Content

#1 Vendor Content, May 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2018
    Do you sometimes feel that packing your Model X or Model S is like playing Tesla Tetris?

Tesla Model X and Model S have a huge amount of useable luggage space and areas like the frunk are uniquely shaped which can present interesting challenges when trying to pack efficiently.

As a family, we also love our Tesla (our 3rd) and have covered over 85K miles on some awesome European road trips. It was preparing for one of these trips that we came up with the idea for ‘Frunkage’ – tailored luggage for your Tesla.

READ FULL ARTICLE

2. Deryn

Deryn New Member

Here is my MX (UK) all packed ready for a week long touring trip to Germany.

I use one of the side bags for toiletries and the other for shoes. I use packing cubes to organise the two larger bags which means I don’t have to take the whole bags out ever. And am I glad of that today as the ancient German castle accommodation tonight has 66 stone steps and no lift.

Showing here is the carbon top finish - special effects are sprinkles of English rain. Just what you need as you pack but at least I’ve now tested out the water resistance and it was good.

Also it seems I’ve packed my “Tesla Tetris” all wrong as the side bags should be swapped over ans not as in my photo. Thanks Julian for pointing that out!

38103BE4-AF6D-4CCB-A0BA-648264CC816B.jpeg

3. Husky

Husky New Member

I absolutely love my frunk luggage. I’m going on a driving holiday next week to 6 countries and all the stuff I’m taking fits in them perfectly, leaving the back of the car free.
    If you have a Tesla and like to travel, you need these! They make the most of all the space up ffeobt, light weight and easy to carry when you reach your destination. Happy travels.

Attached Files:

4. TOBASH

TOBASH Supporting Member

HEY! That's my car! LOL. Same exact rims, paint, interior.