Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Tetris? Time to Free Your Frunk!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]EDITOR’S NOTE: This is a sponsored post from Oscar and Hamish.

Do you sometimes feel that packing your Model X or Model S is like playing Tesla Tetris?

Tesla Model X and Model S have a huge amount of useable luggage space and areas like the frunk are uniquely shaped which can present interesting challenges when trying to pack efficiently.

As a family, we also love our Tesla (our 3rd) and have covered over 85K miles on some awesome European road trips. It was preparing for one of these trips that we came up with the idea for ‘Frunkage’ – tailored luggage for your Tesla.

With a set of Oscar and Hamish tailored luggage you can pack in your warm or cool home then simply drop the bags into the Frunk or Trunk for a perfect tailored fit.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuICZ9COm9w” video_title=”1″][vc_column_text]

The Oscar and Hamish luggage collection are excellent for road trips but can be left in the car all the time and even when the frunk is open they present a neat, clean organised storage bay.

The luggage is hand made in England in our workshop and is available in three premium material finishes – The ‘Classic’ rough weave rip stop nylon, ‘Carbon fibre’ finish leather top and ‘Nappa soft’ leather top. The luggage is made in soft construction so it is comfortable and easy to carry and also pack flat for storage.

We are currently working on vegan top materials for launch later this year together with a special edition ‘fully plaid’ collection for those who want to go ‘beyond ludicrous.’

We have designed collections specifically for both the frunk and rear trunk lower (coffin) and a modular bag option for the main trunk on both the facelift Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X.

The Model S set will also fit the pre-facelift Model S and RWD Model S as the front geometry of the frunk is the same. There is a space left at the back of the bag set on the RWD model S and we are working on a special extra kit for the first generation Tesla vehicles.

[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgZl1MiKeo4&t=7s” video_title=”1″][vc_column_text]Oscar and Hamish luggage is typically made to order and by hand in our English luggage workshop, however this month to celebrate joining forces with TMC we have made stock available for immediate shipment while stock lasts.

We ship globally and offer complementary free shipping. Note: local import taxes are paid by the end customer and may vary by state, country and shipping provider. We have taken this into consideration with our pricing strategy.

We have already shipped hundreds of Frunk sets all over the world and we are really grateful to our existing customers. Many of you are on this forum and through your support and encouragement we have been able to expand this unique collection.

We measured up Model 3 recently and have completed the prototypes, so watch this space!

Following your first purchase you will receive a unique referral code (wonder where we got that idea from). This will give you and your friends 10% off your entire order and you then earn credits towards some unique referral rewards. Collect 10 referrals for a handmade pair of ‘Fremont’ leather driving sneakers or a luggage set to the same value. Or if you know a friend who has already bought from us, you can use their code straight away.

Oscar & Hamish

www.oscarandhamish.com

www.instagram.com/oscarhamish

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my MX (UK) all packed ready for a week long touring trip to Germany.

I use one of the side bags for toiletries and the other for shoes. I use packing cubes to organise the two larger bags which means I don’t have to take the whole bags out ever. And am I glad of that today as the ancient German castle accommodation tonight has 66 stone steps and no lift.

Showing here is the carbon top finish - special effects are sprinkles of English rain. Just what you need as you pack but at least I’ve now tested out the water resistance and it was good.

Also it seems I’ve packed my “Tesla Tetris” all wrong as the side bags should be swapped over ans not as in my photo. Thanks Julian for pointing that out!

38103BE4-AF6D-4CCB-A0BA-648264CC816B.jpeg

I absolutely love my frunk luggage. I’m going on a driving holiday next week to 6 countries and all the stuff I’m taking fits in them perfectly, leaving the back of the car free.
If you have a Tesla and like to travel, you need these! They make the most of all the space up ffeobt, light weight and easy to carry when you reach your destination. Happy travels.

Attachments

• EEE90C8F-9D5F-44D6-BEE9-B4ED5158D839.jpeg
    EEE90C8F-9D5F-44D6-BEE9-B4ED5158D839.jpeg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 74