Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just had the same story on GJs appearance like a week ago.

Literally nothing has changed with that nonsense narrative.

Likewise until the next-gen alien tech batteries are in the mass produced cars it's mostly a non event.

Plaid S will be awesome, but it's a niche product.

Cybertruck with 500 miles range while towing with roadrunner batteries would be incredibly awesome but that's not gonna be sold today. Or anytime this year.

3/Y are unlikely to see revolutionary alien tech ON battery day either because they simply don't have the capacity to do that (and their extending the Panasonic deal 3 years would've made no sense).

So again- cool from a geek engineering perspective, but a non-event in a very similar way to autonomy day in that it's mostly great news about stuff that won't actually be in public hands for a while (apart from plaid)
I will only play devil's advocate on one point you have stated...the Panasonic 3 yr deal can quickly be diminished to irrelevant concerning car batteries because the increase in Power packs/walls could absorb them, especially after Cali has burned to the ground and had "the hottest temperature EVER."

Was it MontanaSkeptic or TeslaCharts who called NKLA the real deal? ...and Tesla a fraud?

gif

MMs definitely have their work cut out for them if they intend to get to ~382 in less than an hour.

Possible that a lot of the calls have been sold off already, lowering today’s effective max pain to 370.
Is it bad I am rooting for the MM today...come on just 10 more...you can do it!

Lol, you've never worked as a Developer, have you? "Let's take all our key people, and piss away their time in meetings and training new guys..." :p

The only thing the FSD team needs is DOJO, and it was already fully funded.

This $5B Cap Raise pays for Giga Texas, IN FULL. Soon, Giga Texas will be producing $5B PER YEAR in gross profits! BRILLIANT OUTCOME!
The Autopilot team includes “just under 200 [engineers] on the software side, and a little over 100 on the chip-design side,” as well as “over 500 highly skilled labelers” (soon to be expanded to 1,000).
Meet The 'Jedi Engineers' Responsible For Tesla Autopilot

Good thing Tesla’s taking my advice

• Funny
Reactions: wipster
Any big brains have thoughts on what a broader market decline would look like in terms of Tesla? Say we have great Q3 and battery day but the macos keep dipping.

Was it MontanaSkeptic or TeslaCharts who called NKLA the real deal? ...and Tesla a fraud?

gif
TSLAQ would be stupid enough to lose money shorting Tesla and miss out on the chance to short a real fraud.

Trading Shares in my TOS is free unless it's Penny Stocks bought across the counter.
Last year there was another penny stock called Pure Energy Minerals (also Canada Mining company) - mining Lithium in Nevada with possible tie ups with tesla.
There was a pump and a massive dump ;) cheers!!

Will stick with $TSLA Giga Factories :)

(+Hope Tesla continues to be fiscally conservative even with the 13B $, and avoid new barnacles. Better to work with a mine already in production)

Last edited:
Reactions: abasile
A reminder of ths point made very lucidly by a moderator yesterday.

I have TSLA stock, Battery day is upcoming. Do you really think the Lucid presentation won't be the metric everyone judges battery day by?

Lucid says

* 20% cheaper battery
* 17% better density

So that's the bar to beat. Even if it is vaporware it will affect the TSLA stock price because the rest of the world is paying attention to it. So why ignore it here?