Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok.....if it's going to only be 39-40k for the Y...…..the need to state and re-state and state it one more time(or 10 more times) that only the high end trims will be available for the first 6-10 months.

It's surely not going to be released "imminently" regardless. I remember a job ad just a month ago for someone to build an alumium foundry for the Model Y at GF3. And guidance isn't for "imminent" production.

It's surely not going to be released "imminently" regardless. I remember a job ad just a month ago for someone to build an alumium foundry for the Model Y at GF3. And guidance isn't for "imminent" production.

I'm talking only high end trims and long range available for the first 6-10 of the Model Y release(which likely won't be till 2020)

Just to avoid the negative backlash that the 35k model 3 wasn't available at launch

I mean if Elon wanted to just lay it all out there and cause a auto industry panic he shows model Y.....one more thing and shows S/X interior refresh...…...one more things Semi and Roadster come out with updated specs and then finally one last thing and the pickup comes out.

I think this site would be down for a week if that happened.

A terrible chill has just blown through the C-suite chambers in Munich, Stuttgart, and Ingolstadt....

Correction: a terrible chill has just blown through the C-suite chambers of Munich, Stuttgart, Ingolstadt, Wolfsburg, Detroit, Dearborn, Auburn Hills, Göteborg, Tokyo, Turin, Seoul, Yokohama, Paris, Hamamatsu, Fuchū and Whitley. :D

It's okay, I have a bit more powder to burn.

Ditto.

Can't wait for the Y reveal. Performing finger calisthenics so I can get my reservation in before all you hosers.

I'm hopeful that they are clear this time that the car will start with high end configs. We know that's the case, but I really don't want yet another series of articles bemoaning Tesla's inability to get a base model out quickly.

Also hopeful that the reservation fee is a bit higher this time.

Ditto.

Can't wait for the Y reveal. Performing finger calisthenics so I can get my reservation in before all you hosers.

I'm hopeful that they are clear this time that the car will start with high end configs. We know that's the case, but I really don't want yet another series of articles bemoaning Tesla's inability to get a base model out quickly.

Also hopeful that the reservation fee is a bit higher this time.

I find it delightfully naive that you think such an announcement will have any impact on said future articles.