Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Elon for providing some Teslaquila and warm shorts for the biggest TSLAQ leader. At least some comfort is provided in these harsh times. It shows empathyView attachment 611333

I can't turn off the analysis part of my brain.

That person's tweets reads like his need to be right out weight his need to make money.

Part of the reason why I've managed to side step disaster is that I am quick to admit to myself I am wrong. With no one to report to, I do not have to pamper my ego or pride. So it took no effort to change my mind/position.

Here's another lesson for you guys. Do not publicly announce your position in a heated debate. It locks you into a position. The emotion and spirit of the fight will make you entrenched somewhere you don't want to be.

Last edited:
I am neither a superstitious nor a religious person, or much into classical music, but damn if I don't listen to this "all time stock record" overture EVERY FU**ING TIME, from beginning to end :)
So do I, it's a weird, fun, ritual. We also used to celebrate with Champagne every time our holding increased by £100k. That soon became a problem though and we had to cut back to every £250k! Unfortunately, we are now at risk of creeping back up beyond the safe recommended weekly unit count, so even this might have to stop :( TSLA holding has its drawbacks...

Last edited:
e93b4e24cad4609126bafef53dfdc039.png

I spoke to a lot of investment professionals over the years, and about 95% held a negative view of TSLA as an investment. Stunningly, that view persisted into the beginning of this year, despite everything that Tesla was achieving in plain sight.

Any professional who got TSLA wrong really should be fired. It’s one of the most epically bad mistakes in the history of investing. It’s not like TSLA was some small company that wasn’t on their radar. It didn’t sneak up on them. They had years to get this right and they completely and utterly blew it.

The entire investment profession really needs to look in a mirror and examine what needs to be done to fix a very broken profession.