Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The story about Pelosi's husband dropping "up to a million on TSLA options" is getting more attention. Doesn't matter to us but more eyeballs on the stock is a good thing.
One more reason for Democratic majority to push for EV insensitive and more EV infrastructure.

Politically US will have advantage if US and the world depends less on fossil fuel and more on renewable energy.

Thank you all - and anyone I might have missed (so many posts...)! After trying out Nasdaq, Yahoo, CNBC, Marketwatch and Google Finance I ended up with Yahoo. Since none of the others show the running price in the browser tab.

For some weird reason Yahoo do not update the price in premarket. But it's the best so far.
I will miss old.nasdaq.com fondly remembering how it showed me how I got closer and closer to FIRE.
Yahoo does indeed update in premarket.

Maybe it's time for TMC to Investigate Gordon Johnson and where his backing is coming from. Possibly we could start a whole new discussion and see if we could find any information on him.
Maybe have wsb deal with him. Find a low market cap company he is massively short on and blow it up. News flash, wsb has became weaponized.

Tesla wants to minimise the number of variants of a model. They already said plaid would have a structural battery pack. If the downtime over the last month is to support plaid, I expect the other variants of Model S and X to also have a structural battery pack very soon, if not, at the same time.
Just got a March 3rd to 31st delivery date for our Model S order. I got a call from my SA on Sunday that if I firmed up my order today , It looked good for a early March delivery.:)

Super bullish price action today. Buy the rumor sell the news? I suspect that Hiro and Elon have some strong tricks up their sleeves to prevent sell the news.

Noticed how the overall stock action has been steady up since Hiro joined?
Well that may be misattribution. :D I could claim the stock has been overall up since Stuart left. Its also been overall up since Waymo said their tech is superior to Teslas