Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Raveesh Chandukudl on Twitter found the original source of the octovalve design.

1FA76561-8658-41DC-B45C-AA97CEEB7CF5.jpeg

64D55F1B-E5AC-4F9E-AF25-FB54B7BC066D.jpeg

OEMs that do not have CEO that also lead a space company use more traditional methods to manage thermal.

Last edited:
Isn’t every source of information (print, online, personal, even TMC) a combination of facts, conjecture and bias? NYT is significantly better than most IMO.
Not going to respond to this, do not want to derail thread.

Let us agree to disagree.

So far TSLA up in premarket, so whatever FUD is being thrown at the wall by various sources has yet to stick.

Not going to respond to this, do not want to derail thread.

Let us agree to disagree.

So far TSLA up in premarket, so whatever FUD is being thrown at the wall by various sources has yet to stick.
Let's hope the stock mirrors the company's fundamentals and future outlook rather than recent FUD.

Dan

View attachment 681551
..................................................................................................................................................... :rolleyes:
WTH is "Elon factor" in this context for this quarter, which was any different from any other quarters?

"Sorry, I need to tweak my model going forward" would give more credibility.

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I just saw this on the news. My heart goes out to JB and their children. Few things seem as unfair as kids losing a parent too early.