Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a RORO from Shanghai. Don't have answers for your other questions.

View attachment 691302

Thanks for that. Prior to model 3, all S and X arrived in containers. There wasn’t the volume for a whole ship. Anything that helps drive down costs is good news. Not sure when the switch from containers to RORO occurred, but it’s academic now - no going back.
More ships, bigger ships, more often.
We’ll give you nickel, iron and lithium in return.

I programmed the video to start at the Tesla moment

You should be aware that TMC forum software strips out any &T= tags from Youtube URLs, and then embeds the entire video starting from time zero.

If you do want to provide a direct link to a specific time, it can be done, but it must be done in the form of a hyperlink (not an embedded video). For example:

{You can choose your own descriptive text in the Link to Youtube}

Or if that's too much bother, perhaps just tell us the time index of interest? (2:12)

Cheers!

You should be aware that TMC forum software strips out any &T= tags from Youtube URLs, and then embeds the entire video starting from time zero.

If you do want to provide a direct link to a specific time, it can be done, but it must be done in the form of a hyperlink (not an embedded video). For example:

{You can choose your own descriptive text in the Link to Youtube}

Or if that's too much bother, perhaps just tell us the time index of interest? (2:12)

Cheers!
I was aware that was the case before the message board overhaul. However, since then I have always been able to set the time when copying through YouTube "Share" and posting it here through the TMC "Media" button. In the case today, when I click the video, it starts at my chosen 2:15. Is that not the case for you?

Because most of the raw materials are mined there, and they have basically endless space and sun for solar.

It has to be easier to transport finished cells rather than all the raw mats right?
I would have thought the opposite - much easier to transport raw materials and make the cells in the same location as the packs and cars. Plus the dry electrode process removes a lot of the energy requirements from cell production.

Although if Australia was turned into a giant solar farm with terawatts of battery storage - then woudl make sense to build cells locally.

All the ingredients for cells are here, including a skilled workforce. Shipping the cells, packs would be less tonnage than shipping raw materials.

This is wishful thinking, not holding my breath, given our renewables hostile government. We need something to replace billions in coal exports, which have to die this decade - the sooner the safer.

Thats for a judge to decide surely? Thats the whole point of a court case.

No. This is a frivolous lawsuit. The whole point of this court case is impune Elon's reputaion and to waste his time.

How are you putting any other spin on what is clearly another in a series of repetitive legal attacks against Elon? Have you missed the fact that not a single case against Elon has been upheld by the courts? How is this case any different?

Did you miss the TSLAQ fraudster interview in Sep 2017 where he said "if we can't bankrupt Tesla, we'll simply sue them out of existence"? That was a certain septic from East of Idaho (now well dox'd)

Your judgement is miscalibrated.

Last edited:
Got a card in the mail today regarding this case

Class is limited to buyers/sellers between 8/7/18 - 8/17/18