Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The article below is a long read and actually quite good coming from the Guardian. Although it's actually an edited extract from A Brief History of Motion: From the wheel to the car and what comes next, published by Bloomsbury on 18 August.

It provides a lot of interesting detail about the transition from horses to electric then petrol cars and now to the modern electric era. It finishes off diverting into data privacy concerns with the "internet of motion" but overall doesn't get too deep into FUD. Worth a read if your interested and can spare a few minutes.

The lost history of the electric car – and what it tells us about the future of transport

Went to the garage to see what new update just installed to the S. It was a new game Sky Force. Gave it a try…5 hours later finally managed to stop…what the actual F. Please MSM, tell me again how Tesla is just a car company.
Are those games free or do buy them via the app? I've never owned a Tesla vehicle (yet) and cannot verify this. *ducks out of the way*

Went to the garage to see what new update just installed to the S. It was a new game Sky Force. Gave it a try…5 hours later finally managed to stop…what the actual F. Please MSM, tell me again how Tesla is just a car company.
Whoa I did the same! Wife went shopping, so I was bored in my air conditioned car. So what's this new game?

2 hours later she texts me "sorry to keep you waiting, thanks for being so patient".

Oh, and the game is just bought from a Polish game studio, which has ported it to many platforms. This has no impact on Tesla's development efforts.

Are those games free or do buy them via the app? I've never owned a Tesla vehicle (yet) and cannot verify this. *ducks out of the way*

Free in the car.

Just finished watching this video. One of the best interviews with Sandy in my opinion. Very knowledgeable interviewer with some great questions. Well worth your time and it once again reinforced my bullish stance on TSLA

Agreed, I was surprised by how bullish Sandy was. He comments on how far ahead Tesla is in certain particular technologies. This put the competition thesis in a dim light.

I was particularly surprised related to casting technologies and that he feels legacy autos are too psychologically invested in stamp and weld tech to move to large castings….ever.

Good comments on their elegant circuit boards and the octo valve. Interesting comments on IR camera technology he would like them to use.

He does not support his guess that there is a good chance FSD will appear around year end but he clearly thinks those guessing 2 to 4 years out are due for a surprise.

I did notice a slight suspicion of MBA type business practices 🙄

He holds no stock keeping even his IRA in cash presently. I am not familiar with the interviewer but he feeds Sandy with a stream of questions about engineering that Sandy seems giddy to comment on.

I wonder if a whole new population is getting a new perspective on Tesla. The ending is funny when tries to get Sandy to say a phrase in Spanish. Makes me ponder a Gegafactory in Spain.

In the next week or two there will very likely be a golden cross - the 50dma crossing above the 200dma. The last time this happened was Nov 04 2019, and it marked the start of the massive 2019/20 rally.
5D441584-8FBA-4F86-88A0-19EC5CAB2E74.jpeg

Last edited:
No. This is a frivolous lawsuit. The whole point of this court case is impune Elon's reputaion and to waste his time.

How are you putting any other spin on what is clearly another in a series of repetitive legal attacks against Elon? Have you missed the fact that not a single case against Elon has been upheld by the courts? How is this case any different?

Did you miss the TSLAQ fraudster interview in Sep 2017 where he said "if we can't bankrupt Tesla, we'll simply sue them out of existence"? That was a certain septic from East of Idaho (now well dox'd)

Your judgement is miscalibrated.
It's a bunch of butt-hurt Solar City shorties masquerading as butt-hurt Tesla investors

No bona-fide Tesla investor would bring such a case

Leeches, scum, morons...

I’ve been driving model S and X all over Western Europe since 2014. My conclusion: when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Everywhere else, just take the X.
Indeed, I destroyed the rims of my MX trying to get out of a parking garage in Paris a few years back - and that was the less wide 20" winter wheels...

It's the main reason I go back to a Model S, well along with the extra range, handling, Plaid acceleration, top speed, and no more FWDoors - which are great when they're great, but bad at other times - like not opening when you're in a parking and having to have the passengers climb out the front, or butt-pressing the fob so the door closes on your wife's hand and cuts it open, etc...

Whoa I did the same! Wife went shopping, so I was bored in my air conditioned car. So what's this new game?

2 hours later she texts me "sorry to keep you waiting, thanks for being so patient".

Oh, and the game is just bought from a Polish game studio, which has ported it to many platforms. This has no impact on Tesla's development efforts.

Free in the car.
You guys using a controller to play this?