Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The big 3 are ready for AI day ;)
This is some double jeopardy crap here. They’ve already investigated this issue about autopilot not seeing a stationary object in the road. Now they’re just changing the word slightly from stationary object to emergency vehicle as an excuse to do the same exact investigation again.

No way anyone can convince me the timing of this isn’t related to the impending breakout for the stock and the upcoming AI day. The NHSTA has always been in the back pocket of Wall St short sellers

Last edited:
Also take notice that 8 of the 11 crashes they’re investigating were on Cruise control……not Autopilot. They’re literally investigating Tesla for something million of other cars on the road has as well.

They should be doing this investigation based on 3 crashes…..but that just doesn’t sound all that impressive now does it? Would be great to see Elon or Tesla’s PR question why only Tesla is being investigated for cruise control when it’s a commonly used thing in every car on the road today

bottom at 684?

The voodoo charts would say $685 or $663, yes.

1629123071189.png

Volume is not that low so far. Almost 7 million in under an hour.

Im talking about the lack of volume for the past 3 weeks since earnings.

The volume today is shorting and selling volume

Given the merits of this probe (it’s a duplicate probe with slight words changed and including cruise control to make the number of incidents seems much higher), I 100% think this is NHSTA being corrupt and in Wall Sts pocket. I’ve felt that way about the NHSTA for a long time.

I figured Wall St would figure out a way to make up for them not being positioned correctly on the Q2 earnings and how they would stall the stock to reposition themselves. Now I have the answer

Last edited:
One amazing accomplishment:

2018 Model 3 Performance. EPA MPGe. 116. (note: with Performance option). EPA range 310 Miles
2021 Model S Plaid 19: EPA MPGe 116. (note: 19" wheels.) EPA range 396 Miles

Does it seem reasonable to have the identical efficiency between these two?
Does it seem reasonable to have an extra 86 Miles range on the Plaid?

With Tesla already having steadily rising efficiency it seems odd:
For reference 2021 Fiat 500e (the new purpose-built BEV: EPA MPGe. 116
2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range +. : EPA MPGe 142
2021 Hyundai Ioniq electric : EPA MPGe 133

Is this another BUY signal for TSLA?

We might also keep in mind that new battery, motor/inverter/etc will be coming for Models 3 and Y quite soon, that the new models will have major improvements, etc. Tesla is proving to be a moving target before the competitors are leaving the proverbial starting gate.

My mind is blown to think that in only three years Tesla has managed to make the Model S Plaid just as efficient and the Model 3P We all talk about the spectacular performance, the gaming abilities, the spaciousness and the quiet. THE EFFICIENCY is the bigger story, is it not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like a mass sell-off to me, the volume's too low. This is shorty piling-in, I feel, emboldened by the FUD, the genera bad macro helping things along

I have no powers of prediction, but would be surprised if we're not back above $700 in the near future

A bit annoying that the MM's got a get-out-of-jail card for their manipulation last Friday