Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Irregardless of the stock being down today I didn't fail to avoid selling but rather accumulated less than an unfair share. Don't stop unbelieving Dear Market!
FTFY. Very sorry but that tripped my OCD grammar line. Not as intense as @AudubonB but still have a few things that are triggers. Otherwise agree with your point:).

Reactions: Wicket
Last edited:
It looks like we should be able to watch the WSJ interview of Elon in about 13 minutes here:

Anyone want to bet a share he says, "The difficulty in manufacturing large objects at scale is underappreciated" (or similar)?

It looks like we should be able to watch the WSJ interview of Elon in about 13 minutes here:

Or directly on YouTube:

Looks like Joanna Stern will be the one interviewing Elon - so should be a fair interview.

Reactions: Stone_Watcher
Lora bringing the heat.

Tesla will have to replace repeater camera circuit boards in several hundred thousand hundred vehicles.

Think mine’s one of them (2018 m3) already took it in and told them I get camera errors every now and then.

Because it wasn’t happening right then, they said they couldn’t do anything about it. Even when they saw the error log.