Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jeff Bezos text messages to Sanchez , given the consequences imply
He is unstable.

muskmack.jpg

I can believe that (for the USA).

Wouldn't this preclude Tesla from buying a recently closed ICE production facility in the US?
Well they bought NUMMI without staff( as far as I'm aware). I think the impressive press was extra but not sure of other bits of kit. Someone closer please correct me --- if required sorry bit behind the curve on this one---- " 'bin avin' me chips"

Options stop trading in 10 minutes but status such as ITM, OTM isn't settled until AH trading has concluded.

Actual options expiry is noon on Saturday.

THIS will set up for an epic showdown next week 1/18 options as there are lots of activities around there, dont forget about macro buildup for next week also. Probably have to go buy some extra undies this weekend.:D

I'm surprised -- much easier to manipulate due to low liquidity AH. Now I know.

Right - it’s pretty risky to be on the bubble if you get exercised however due to unknown events.

Getting exercised for 4 contracts at 350 is great if Musk is caught holding hands with Mackenzie over the weekend.

Not so great if Musk is interviewed and ask what he thinks share price ought to be. ;)

THIS will set up for an epic showdown next week 1/18 options as there are lots of activities around there, dont forget about macro buildup for next week also. Probably have to go buy some extra undies this weekend.:D

I addressed all of my 1/18 expirations today. Kicking ball to Feb.

I will need extra undies but I don’t have to buy them this weekend. :D

Note: Better to address your options before options address you.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Fact Checking
Options stop trading in 10 minutes but status such as ITM, OTM isn't settled until AH trading has concluded.

Actual options expiry is noon on Saturday.

It's the Friday 15:00 CT closing price that determines the options settlement prices. The official mention of Noon Saturday is primarily to allow time to correct misreported trades, exercises and assignments.

Last edited:
It's the Friday 15:00 CT closing price that determines the options settlement prices. The official mention of Noon Saturday is primarily to allow time to correct misreported trades and notifications.

The #1 result on Google is wrong then - interesting:

Options Expiration - Options Don't Expire on Fridays | InvestorPlace

What happens after hours on Exp friday? : options

Either case it can be complicated if you are very close. I myself close anything unless its absurdly DOTM (which includes selling puts to eager bears)

Reactions: SpaceCash