Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, this is the most stable days stock movement I've noticed in a long while. It's nice!
You shouldn’t be lol 😋

Capping\Spoofing started right when the stock hit 920 earlier today. Been performing weaker and weaker considering the macros as the afternoon progresses.

Look at other EV stocks…even F/GM. This is a rather disappointing second half of trading. Continuing the trend of weak afternoon action

You shouldn’t be lol 😋

Capping\Spoofing started right when the stock hit 920 earlier today. Been performing weaker and weaker considering the macros as the afternoon progresses.

Look at other EV stocks…even F/GM. This is a rather disappointing second half of trading. Continuing the trend of weak afternoon action
I'll never be disappointed any day TSLA is up nearly 5%. I hope you're not upset that we aren't languishing in the doldrums as some have predicted.

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Could it be reasonable to speculate that Einhorn wouldn't know a gift horse if it kicked him in the mouth,...
a couple of times?​

Is it reasonable to assume that any short position that Mr. Unicorn revealed yesterday was for Q4 2021, and was filed with the SEC per the 45-day reporting requirement? ;)

That was most likely back in November during the 'frontrunning frenzy'. Who knows what that skunk is up to now. And, who cars? ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: UltradoomY
It's ok, I stuck several pins in my Einhorn voodoo doll to undo the hex. Thanks for the heads up!
It worked
1644957479210.png
and that matters!

Thanks

By the time Dodger was done with him, Austin would be switching over to Model 2’s.

Hahaha, when Elon updates the "Secret Master Plan" blog to include the words "nearly all forms of terrestrial transportation", then I'll believe the Model 2 isn't coming (Hint: It's coming)

Tesla just needs to work through its order backlog for Model 3/Y which will take a few years, and ooh! buy a FAB (ymmv).

EDIT: Now that Tesla has some announced competition in the sub-$30K market (Fisker PEAR), it's a sure thing that Elon will be triggered to compete. Model 2 secured. ;)

Fisker opens reservations for PEAR EV set to debut in 2024 at under $30,000

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hoping for a close above the mid-B.B. which is currently (as of this post) $915.17
That would be an encouraging signal as our friend @Curt Renz would say... speaking of which, I hope he is doing well.

Room to run after that, inflation and rate hikes priced in now, Russia / Ukraine macro worries settling and money sitting on the sidelines waiting for a signal get what they want.

Hoping for a close above the mid-B.B. which is currently (as of this post) $915.17
That would be an encouraging signal as our friend @Curt Renz would say... speaking of which, I hope he is doing well.

Room to run after that, inflation and rate hikes priced in now, Russia / Ukraine macro worries settling and money sitting on the sidelines waiting for a signal get what they want.
I had contact with Curt last week. His computer broke. He will likely be back when he has a working computer again.

TSLA is up 2.07x vs. macros (NASDAQ-100) shortly after the Close. TSLA's beta is 2.04. What were you expecting on a 'macros newsday'? ;)

Cheers!

Fisker Begins Taking Orders for Its New EV. The PEAR Starts Below $30,000.​

The PEAR can be reserved on the company’s website for $250. Fisker plans to make 250,000 PEAR vehicles a year, beginning in 2024 at a plant in Ohio.

🍐
Targeting this type of dog owner? (Was in the same ad, they made it obvious, the Pluto name was taken.) Looking into Fisker, it's on Nasdaq as SPAQ and seems to have a shady past. This from wikipedia:

"The rebirth of Fisker (from Fisker Automotive) was mostly based on claims on the development of new battery technologies such as 500-mile range battery by 1-min charging.[3] Peer-reviewed publications, on the other hand, discussed that there is no scientific basis for these extraordinary claims and they are only for the sake of fundraising."

Now promising 250 range for $37,500.
Hmmm
1644960434175.png

Attachments

• 1644961165519.png
    1644961165519.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 69
Interesting note added to the Model S Plaid “Top Speed” section. This has not been spoken about on this forum as far as I can tell.

“The indicated Plaid top speed requires
paid hardware upgrades.”

Surely this is alluding to the $20,000 carbon ceramic brake kit.

View attachment 769449

No, its a wheel/tyre package and its been there since day 1