Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we live on fossil fuels, but we rage war with them that creates chaos in society, and we don't want that, so we find a solution, but that solution would wipe out fossil fuels, so we don't want to invest in the solution, so we tear down the solution, so we can continue to have our fossil fuels.....

oh boy, this is one f*** up simulation.

I went through four different post "reactions" until settling on on a quoted post and a heart reaction. Kudos.

I went through four different post "reactions" until settling on on a quoted post and a heart reaction. Kudos.
hahaha. thank you. I just can't see how we are down this much when we are the solution. sigh....

conan-o-brien-bow.gif

hahaha. thank you. I just can't see how we are down this much when we are the solution. sigh....

conan-o-brien-bow.gif

Well, diversifying (a little) at ~$1200 helped me alleviate a lot of personal portfolio concerns. For Tesla to go up so much without having the two new factories running was a bit much. Seems like both factories are starting up now though...

I'm picking up my model Y tomorrow and as I was last minute shopping for insurance a couple of insurance brokers told me that they wouldn't have time to turn around quotes because their panel of insurers are being overwhelmed with model Y requests. Usually they get same day turnarounds and it is very unusual for this level of delay.

Based on that, volumes for the Y look like they will be excellent this month in the UK. March is typically a very high month for vehicle sales anyway given there is a changeover in registration numbers.

I've never seen a group of investors who complain so much. You guys must have a lot of free time.
You're in a investors roundtable thread where said investment is currently cheaper than it's ever been on metric after metric while stocks in the same sector are trading at exponentially higher values relative to those same metrics..................of course we're going to complain.

Rivian just had the most god awful earnings and production update I've ever seen and it's only down 3% more than TSLA tdoay............Wall St is a joke and rigged game. That enough complaining for ya???

U.S. regulators on Thursday issued final rules eliminating the need for automated vehicle manufacturers to equip fully autonomous vehicles with manual driving controls to meet crash standards.

Automakers and tech companies have faced significant hurdles to deploying automated driving system (ADS) vehicles without human controls because of safety standards written decades ago that assume people are in control.

So we live on fossil fuels, but we rage war with them that creates chaos in society, and we don't want that, so we find a solution, but that solution would wipe out fossil fuels, so we don't want to invest in the solution, so we tear down the solution, so we can continue to have our fossil fuels.....

oh boy, this is one f*** up simulation.

... so we can ease the EV transition, so GM and Ford can catch up, so we can give people something to do, so they can buy more gas and pay their taxes, so we can keep this thing going on much longer.

Reactions: ggies07