Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re Fed Chair in 2 hrs, I'm thinking 1/4 point is all for today and no impact on SP. Indications are that prices are cooling in some areas and the Fed's position was originally that inflation was going to be transitory; I think he's hanging on to some of that still.
Take a look at crude futures. Pricing is down 30% in a few days. Is inflation 30% lower than last week? Should it be 60% lower than today?

I have my amateur opinions, but we'll find out soon enough.

Reactions: SOULPEDL
How many times have people come here to say, I wish I’d bought the car instead of waiting? For more reasons than just the cost of it. You got greedy. 😉

Prices will come back down at some point, but it might take a couple of years. But then I wonder if even a couple of years will be long enough when I imagine what everything looks like then with FSD and OEMs in serious trouble and more new factories announced -

Maybe you got to buy used now to get the price break to meet your personal expectations? Not today, but in a couple years when those prices adjust. Of course, I’m not even sure used Tesla prices adjust to reasonably good deals when we consider what’s happening now and what might happen -

Yeah, it’s a pickle, huh? Wait and see might no longer work well for Tesla and eventually TSLA.

Nobody knows what the future may hold whether it’s car price or stock price, too many variables and many (new) unknowns.
Believe in the track records and proven fundamentals. HODL!