Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took macro's having the worst 1st half ever + Elon buying Twitter + Elon have to unload shares TWICE for Twitter buyout + . . . to hold back the spring.

You also have headwinds that will naturally turn into tailwinds
One specific headwind turning into tailwind that we need to keep in mind (especially with the new Twitter whistleblower), is that Elon will win the case and be selling Twitter + buying millions of shares of Tesla.

One specific headwind turning into tailwind that we need to keep in mind (especially with the new Twitter whistleblower), is that Elon will win the case and be selling Twitter + buying millions of shares of Tesla.

You haven't been following the game. His interest in Twitter is no more casual than is his interest in Mars or transitioning to renewable energy. Elon plays the long game.

He'll buy Twitter for a reduced price, then, will tear into it and rebuild the platform into the "Tesla" of social media (and more).

Hm, this is confusing. The actual filing pictured in the article says "new battery manufacturing equipment line", not battery manufacturing line. To me this sounds they will be building the machine that builds the batteries there, not the batteries themselves, right? When I look at the elaborate foundations for the cell building at Giga Berlin I don´t think they could just add a cell production line to some existing building.

tesla-battery-cell-manufacturing-filing-fremont.jpg
Also calls out module line, so seems like part of pack assembly, not cells.

Last edited:
You haven't been following the game. His interest in Twitter is no more casual than is his interest in Mars or transitioning to renewable energy. Elon plays the long game.

He'll buy Twitter for a reduced price, then, will tear into it and rebuild the platform into the "Tesla" of social media (and more).

I don't know about that. I don't think his interest in Twitter rises anywhere close to his interest in Space exploration and renewable energy. I could easily see him walk away from the Twitter deal. Zero chance he walks away from Mars(literally and figuratively).

I can in no way find that a good-natured chuckle. Despite that all here now are centibillionaires, it does not mean that all others are.
I don't see why people just tweet numbers with and try to impress anybody calling @musk as well. This is just cheap regarless of $$$ mentioned. Nobody cares if they have 10x more or less dough.

The question she is "asking" in just a bloat. The beauty of twitter, I guess. Whatever.

Reactions: jeewee3000