Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Closed all my mid term calls .for medium losses :( overall account val 1/3rd from ATH, but still have 300 extra shares in my personal as compared to ATH.
have jan 24 CC protection against all shares ...
have margin back to great levels and some cash in personal .... I don't care if it goes down further .... might get tempted to catch falling knife again ...

have CPI tomorrow so need to be careful even more so ...

Last edited:
Found Elon's secret message to shareholders:

wind-up-middle-finger.gif

We are really heading for -10% today unfortunately

I don't understand the disagrees. The EU forced apple to convert to USB-C. If something that trivial happens how can you think something as critical as EVs won't be impacted the same way?

You´re late to the party. After EU mandated CCS plugs for all public fast charging, Tesla retrofitted SCs to CCS (in 2019) and has been only building CCS Superchargers since.

Elon's talking about future twitter exchanging money within Twitter? (Not sure if OT...)
Between pay services and sending money, it's sounding more like a paypal with speech.
He's still coming up to speed on the algo's, but speaks confident about it's future. Refreshing anyway. Lots of really good questions...

On another related topic... Foxconn is coming and also wants to build Tesla's (per a previous linked article). They're going to be making iPhones in India, maybe they'll be building Tesla's there too?

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
I can't help but think about all the waffling over the Twitter deal and the lag between when Elon started accumulating shares, then made the buy offer, then trying to back out and ending up in court to eventually close the deal anyways.

If there was no drama over this, would he have been able to unload shares at least at a higher price and maybe not have such an impact? It just feels like all the waffling made it worse than it needed to be.

This is what the FED wants - please remember that.

They want your cheap shares, they want you to stop buying things for a while, they want it to burn (a little bit down)

Just like a forest that hasn't had a fire in a long time... the longer it grows without that vital burn, the larger the fire.

Same thing with springs getting compressed!

TSLA is not looking great, but Tesla is crushing it, so hold on, hang in and if you have the appetite grab some more because it is on fire sale!

Could you explain why he is now ‘officialy a liar’?

In April he said he wouldn’t have to sell again, but he did (in August). That is a broken promise, although I doubt he knew that would happen when he made the promise. You could even call it a lie, if he knew there would be further selling. But you weren’t referring to that episode, you were referring to his selling over the last few days.

After April he only said that his (August) sales were to prevent a forced sale in case he would be forced to buy Twitter. So where is the lie?
There are so many “untruths” Elon said, this forum would be too small to list them.

The thing is that Elon is what we call in Dutch as a “Flapuit”. I don’t know the exact English phrase but it is someone who immediately tells what is on his mind without thinking through the consequences or how his actions are perceived to the receivers. He has learned to restrain him in the last couple of years but it is still there (see Twitter debacl). He is positively minded so his timelines are sometimes way off. He downplays possible problems and issues. It is his character. That being said, I do think he is sincere in the things he says. I don’t think there is any malice when he says something which later turns out to be not correct. He really believed that at the time.

This is what the FED wants - please remember that.

They want your cheap shares, they want you to stop buying things for a while, they want it to burn (a little bit down)

Just like a forest that hasn't had a fire in a long time... the longer it grows without that vital burn, the larger the fire.

Same thing with springs getting compressed!

TSLA is not looking great, but Tesla is crushing it, so hold on, hang in and if you have the appetite grab some more because it is on fire sale!
Yeah, I agree but too busy liquidating.