Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone heard firsthand how the Twitter debacle and SP drop are impacting employees' morale? Is it immune to all the noise thanks to FUD and controversies? Are stock options (to be or already paid) accounts for a significant % of the remuneration?

I remember post-IPO Google whose execs had troubles having their devs focus on actual work when their wealth was closely tied to the volatile ticker. Even those who had few shares had to follow the SP like a live indicator of the company's position in investors and the public's eyes. Except for robotaxi and HVAC, few products are expected to be revealed in the near future, so the SP might capture most of the attention as long as the media uses it as a proxy for the company's future prospects. Far more than production and deliveries IMO.

You have a habit of stating your opinions as facts. It's important to understand they are usually not one and the same.

For example, you claim Elon is directly responsible for propelling the FUD right now. He's contributing for certain, but the FUD has been going strong for a decade now irrespective of whatever Elon is saying or doing, so NO he is not solely responsible for ALL of the FUD.

The fact you seem unable to comprehend the gradients of the situation may be a sign that YOU have your eyes closed as well? Food for thought. 🤔
Here's food for thought, I assume that everyone on this forum is well aware of the constant media FUD that's been going on from day one so I have no need to point that out in every post. There will always be general background FUD, that's a given.

Still don't understand.
I believe it's after all the body is welded together but nothing installed yet. Frame and body metal panels is all.

1668091308776.png

Here's food for thought, I assume that everyone on this forum is well aware of the constant media FUD that's been going on from day one so I have no need to point that out in every post. There will always be general background FUD, that's a given.

You assume?

Well then, that explains it.

You are forgiven for what appeared to be rampant melodramatic statements with a questionable anchor to reality intended to support claims by assuming someone everyone* reading it will be in agreement with your slant on things.

(*for your benefit)

• Disagree
Reactions: ShareLofty
You assume?

Well then, that explains it.

You are forgiven for what appeared to be rampant melodramatic statements with a questionable anchor to reality intended to support claims by assuming someone everyone* reading it will be in agreement with your slant on things.

(*for your benefit)
Explain something for me in simple terms. Do you think Elon's actions involving Twitter this year have had zero negative impacts on the share price?

Hi folks,

We saw the highest Pre-Market volume in TSLA history this morning: 11,520,895 (11.5M) shares traded, which is 8.4% above the previous record high for TSLA Pre-Market Volume:

TSLA Pre-Market Quotes​

Data last updated Nov 10, 2022 09:30 AM ET.
This page will resume updating on Nov 11, 2022 04:00 AM ET.

Consolidated Last Sale$192.65 +15.06 (+8.48%)
Pre-Market Volume11,520,895
Pre-Market High$193.64 (09:24:42 AM)
Pre-Market Low$172.01 (08:10:16 AM)

TSLA.2022-11-10.09-24.Hi.png

P.S. In the 1st 15 min of the Main Session, a further 16,245,234 (16.2M) shares have traded. Lower-BB tagged.

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-11-10.09-47.png

Threes for the Longs! ;)