Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I offer a random data point for Tesla Energy.

Tesla Energy canceled my solar panel project because they don't like concrete tile roofing. I expressed my disappointment to them and said that I really had my heart set on the powerwalls. They told me they expect I should be able to order this ala carte "soon".

Whatever we think Tesla is, there is more...
This is about more than the money.
I am still all in and not going anywhere.

Today, Dec 28, 2022 saw the highest ever pre-Market volume for TSLA shares: 11,773,922

That's 2.2% greater than the previous record pre-Market volume.

TSLA Pre-Market Quotes​

Data last updated Dec 28, 2022 09:30 AM ET.
This page will resume updating on Dec 29, 2022 04:00 AM ET.

Consolidated Last Sale$110.4 +1.3 (+1.19%)
Pre-Market Volume11,773,922
Pre-Market High$115.55 (05:58:16 AM)
Pre-Market Low$104.22 (04:51:12 AM)

Teslaaktienkaufgelegenheit (Tesla stock buying opportunity)

Fo shizzle.

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-12-28.09-45.png

Last edited:
So when do you think we will see Tesla update the ordering pages for the 3 and the Y in the US taking into account the $7500 IRA tax credit in the potential savings area? Also noticed today for Model Y it doesnt only have the show inventory button.
I expect they'll drop the discount Jan 1 and update the message to reference the IRA credit for eligible models/trims (hopefully income limit disclaimer also).

He's driving a Tesla, why didn't he use the Supercharger network?
It might have just been convenient to use another charger. We love the supercharger network and it has never failed us. But on our cross Canada trailer trip there were often times when it was just more convenient to use other networks. Or sometimes when we wanted a slower charger for lunch. Or sometimes when trailer access is better. Lots of reasons to consider other charge networks.
38923F55-0E15-4E86-9581-829467CD24B2.jpeg

It might have just been convenient to use another charger. We love the supercharger network and it has never failed us. But on our cross Canada trailer trip there were often times when it was just more convenient to use other networks. Or sometimes when we wanted a slower charger for lunch. Or sometimes when trailer access is better. Lots of reasons to consider other charge networks. View attachment 889564
He responded on Twitter that those chargers are close to his parents home and convenient for him when visiting his parents.

News from the Front!

Rumors abound that battle-worn Longs have reported hearing shouts from the entrenched Short positions calling for their compatriots to Duck and Cover.

This reporter will believe these rumors when I see more evidence. Could it be but another FUD bombardment tailored to temporarily induce confidence in the Longs before pummeling them once more? Only time will tell.

Thirty minutes into today's assault and we are barely over half the average daily volume. Abandon hope!

Film at 11:00

Last edited:
I think you've focused too much on the media (intentional mis)interpretation of what Elon has Tweeted than what he actually Tweeted. I see this bandied about a lot so let's look at what he actually Tweeted.

Note: Elon isn't "out" of Tesla, at all. He still holds a massive amount of TSLA.

Not only that, but this also isn't even a half-truth or a "white lie", Elon has been 100% correct about "first money in, last money out". He has come nowhere near cashing out his initial investment, his holdings have been growing over the years because he's been paid in stock options. He has to sell some of them to get his salary out in a form that he can spend, this is not his initial investment of millions of dollars, it's his paycheck. Yet his detractors criticize him with the false claim that he lied when he said, "first money in, last money out".

That Elon somehow "lied" is not only a claim the media falsely repeats, but people right here on TMC endlessly amplify the false narrative that "Elon lied about not selling" when, he has been absolutely true to his word. They have been corrected on their false claims many times, but they continue to repeat them endlessly. I'm absolutely not beyond criticizing Musk, but the criticism has to be factual and accurate. It's just one more way they try to tarnish Musk for things he hasn't even done and it works because most people are not aware of the actual facts. It's shameful to those who participate in this "Let's crap on Elon" movement to try to tarnish his reputation any way they can, even resorting to bald-faced lies.