Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Part of me wants NVDA to do well since i have some exposure in ETF's and it'll benefit $TSLA indirectly.
Part of me wants it to tank so i can buy more $TSLA since they are both AI companies right? right? (I forgot $TSLA is only considered an AI company when other AI companies disappoint) 🥴 🥴
All of me wants to push you off my cliff for the latter part.

Wanna come over for dinner and a drink? Any requests for your meal?

Last edited:
We got a solid beat from us and look what happened 🥴
Haha not even close.

Nvidia went from a net income of 2B to 6B QOQ and just guided 20% revenue growth QOQ. That's right, QOQ freaken numbers. Tesla's net income is pretty much flat QOQ. If our net income tripled quarter over quarter then yea we can go places. Nvidia will most likely make more net income next Q than Tesla for the year. Their forward PE actually just dropped even with the 8% AH movement.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Nvidia shareholder.

Haha not even close.

Nvidia went from a net income of 2B to 6B QOQ and just guided 20% revenue growth QOQ. That's right, QOQ freaken numbers. Tesla's net income is pretty much flat QOQ. If our net income tripled quarter over quarter then yea we can go places. Nvidia will most likely make more net income next Q than Tesla for the year. Their forward PE actually just dropped even with the 8% AH movement.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Nvidia shareholder.
Insane numbers when you look at their report...100% growth Y over year.

The rumor I head is that the delivery event will start with Elon driving the Cybertruck across a lake to show off its amphibious capabilities.

(Actually that's a rumor I started....just now)
That's funny that you should make up that rumor because I heard a very similar thing from a Tesla employee a few months ago. That the CyberTruck would pass Elon's test and become production ready once it was able to drive across the Boca Chica (SpaceX) Bay. 🤷‍♂️

Alleged leaked email from EM about CT:

1692827197412.png

Every day that goes by without something official regarding CT or Highland is so frustrating! However, elons time is a stupidly pricey commodity. I cant imagine he would visit texas and personally drive a CT if the team were not pretty convinced there was a good chance that this was the final release candidate. Even if Elon disagrees, we must be closing in on the end game soon. You don't churn out 10 cybertrucks a day, and fly one to iceland to make a promo video if you are months from releasing anything.

If both CT and highland do slip to Q4 then its going to be one hell of a good Q4. Especially given its been a long time since we had an optimus update.

If both CT and highland do slip to Q4 then its going to be one hell of a good Q4. Especially given its been a long time since we had an optimus update.
I don't think anyone believed that actual deliveries would start in Q3 for either, did they?

CT "event' was going to be at the end of Q3, where we would see employee handoffs, but no real deliveries. Highland was always been Q4 from what I know.