Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2019-9-9_4-45-47.png

.Am I the only one who can't see premarket TSLA SP??
Why today on Cnbc.com market TSLA$ does not have a extended trading hours ??? I checked for GM or F and no problem !
That's what I thought, but it looks like there were only 3 trades, or 3 data points on the chart from 4 AM to 8:09...??

EDIT- My bad, my settings were for hour increments... but still, no trades showed up for a while.

I wonder how hard the SAF will be showing out to cap 230 today

I'm buying more on Thursday regardless of price action but I'm curious how today will go

Edit: they didn't try all that hard :rolleyes::cool:

Re-edit: yeah they are trying

Last edited:
There's always been an argument that a benevolent dictator is the best form of government as there's no time wasted with red tape, gaining consensus, etc. Unfortunately they don't exist, China's ideas may align with us on this point but there are many we would find repugnant.

Ya. On the EV tech front we are extremely aligned. On so many front we are not. We can only hope that tech evolution and wealth will slowly bring about change towards a better future for them. Who knows maybe dictatorship is the only type of governance that can work when your population is in the billions.

Interesting article re: Porsche's future plans for the Taycan. Includes this tidbit about the base model:

But a sub-$100,000 base Taycan is planned for the second half of 2020, Automotive News has learned. That single-motor model is expected to offer a smaller 79-kWh battery.

I wonder what kind of range they can eke out of that 79-kWh battery given their lackluster results from 93-kWh. Also, they're still clinging to tepid plans for electrifying their product lineup in the near future:

"By 2025, we expect more than 50 percent of all the [new] vehicles we sell worldwide will have a plug — either battery-electric or hybrid," Porsche Cars North America CEO Klaus Zellmer said.

Last edited: