Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like our mystery buyer has met his match today. I'm not expecting to see a late afternoon recover, in fact we might end up down 2 to 3%. Bears and shorties showing they still have a good amount of ammo left even at the 40 million share short amount. Really looking forward to those pros and delivery numbers in 3 weeks

Let me get this straight:

There is only one person buying large quantities of TSLA stock recently and they have now given up for the rest of the day. There will be no end-of-day runup today. We are now stuck in the $240's until delivery numbers come out in 3 weeks and will probably end up 2 to 3% down for the day.

You are really amazing. I assume that, by now, you have a net worth measured at least in 8 digits and have placed big bets against TSLA so you can skim off that 1 or 2% profit in a little less than three hours time. :rolleyes:

Consolidation=MM trying to keep SP in sight of 'Max Pain'. (Yes, I do know the trading week ends tomorrow, not today;))
It is curious that short interest reports for individual stocks were not reported after the close yesterday, as scheduled. The NASDAQ did report the TOTAL of all shares shorted but not a company breakdown. Never seen that before.

Let me get this straight:

There is only one person buying large quantities of TSLA stock recently and they have now given up for the rest of the day. There will be no end-of-day runup today. We are now stuck in the $240's until delivery numbers come out in 3 weeks and will probably end up 2 to 3% down for the day.

You are really amazing. I assume that, by now, you have a net worth measured at least in 8 digits and have placed big bets against TSLA so you can skim off that 1 or 2% profit in a little less than three hours time. :rolleyes:

Lol wasn't meant to be an accurate, on point hot take of the stock action today that anyone would take as trading advice . More of a lighthearted comment about the swings in trading today. Of course when I say mystery buyer I'm not talking about a single entity.

As for prod and delivery numbers, I was just saying I'm looking forward to them because we've seen this run up and we're still 3 weeks out from those numbers. I think the prod and delivery numbere will surprise to the upside

PS. You realize I'm an uber Bull on Tesla right? Been accumulating for like 8 years, heavily in the last 2 years

Last edited:
Will take some effort. OK it's up from $225 and $227.50, but they need to push it down around 3% before close tomorrow

View attachment 453750

Max Pain will probably change today into tomorrow so I expect to see it about 235+. Not advice but I would not bet against 'the market'. We have all kinds of good news and a nice run up the last few days. Probably time for some FUD later today and into tomorrow.

EDIT: I admit my bias and that given the last year or so I have become a bit jaded as to how the market reacts to TSLA

Reactions: SpaceCash
I now think P100D+ might be a clever "working title" you could interpret it literally as a P100D + "something".
That "something" could be "anything" or "lots of things".

So Ideally:

Raven beats regular Taycan

Plaid P100D+ beats "Turbo" Taycan

Roadster beats everything Porsche has in it's stable

Can we agree that 'D' for 'Dual motor' should not be used to identify Plaid S with three motors?
'T' would work well for triple motor/track edition.

The Taycan was heavily modified as well including an inside cage but still Porsche did say today if Tesla would not use a production care it would be against the "rules"

The plaid Model S is since today for 3 weeks at the Nürburgring with an experienced driver who knows that track very well. Car is called Model S P100+

They have improved aerodynamics, special wheels, over roll bar and likely tuned it for better performance.

My guess: they came to win.
Tesla-Attacke auf den Porsche Taycan: Stärkeres Model S übt für den Ring-Rekord
Who said it's called P100+?

Reactions: UncaNed
Max Pain will probably change today into tomorrow so I expect to see it about 235+. Not advice but I would not bet against 'the market'. We have all kinds of good news and a nice run up the last few days. Probably time for some FUD later today and into tomorrow.

EDIT: I admit my bias and that given the last year or so I have become a bit jaded as to how the market reacts to TSLA
Yeah, read the graph again. it says "237.5"

Can we agree that 'D' for 'Dual motor' should not be used to identify Plaid S with three motors?
'T' would work well for triple/track.

Who said it's called P100+?
Tesla. Read the badge on the back of the red prototype seen in the Motor1 spy shots.

Can we agree that the "+" in "P100D+" stands for the extra motor?

Cheers!

Tesla-Model-S-Nürburgring-preparation-3.jpg

Reactions: Big Earl
Of course when I say mystery buyer I'm not talking about a single entity.

Than why have recent buyers been any more "mysterious" than any other buyers? The funds never report their buys on a day-to-day basis so they are always "mysterious" buyers.

PS. You realize I'm an uber Bull on Tesla right? Been accumulating for like 8 years, heavily in the last 2 years

Well, I've learned if the shoe doesn't fit, it might not be your shoe. And I'm having trouble seeing how your comments were a "light-hearted comment" from an "uber" bull.

Reactions: SpaceCash
Reactions: Artful Dodger
So Ideally:

Raven beats regular Taycan

Plaid P100D+ beats "Turbo" Taycan

Roadster beats everything Porsche has in it's stable
Yes I hope to see a regular Raven car, even the non-performance base Model, race around the Nurburgring simply to assuage the notion that it will go into a limp mode when trying to race around a 13-mile course. I suppose a member of the public could do this. But Tesla could arrange for all three types of Model S (heck, even a Model X too why not?) and make a cool video of it.

Reactions: UncaNed and Lessmog